TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just ran your game. It looks good.
I like the animations that are through out the game.
Will will the next update be released?
What is your patron page?
Thanks for your feedback.
Our goal is to release a new update monthly, the next one we expect to be ready at the end of May. We are also working on a hotfix that will solve a bug some players have found, and correct some of the problems with the English translation. This hotfix should be ready in a few days.
You can find the link to our

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We have updated the Windows, Mac, and Linux links to the new version v.0.1.1. Also updated the changelog
I don't know why it doesn't appear in the latest updates; I don't know if I should talk to the mods or something like that.

Thanks for your patience, feedback, and support.

Reactions: NyVar

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Is it me or dev is 'obsessed' with word twins? We have clone cousins twins, twins who will do the decoration and twins bar and we are still on chapter one. Looking forward for cougar twins somewhere near by :ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is it me or dev is 'obsessed' with word twins? We have clone cousins twins, twins who will do the decoration and twins bar and we are still on chapter one. Looking forward for cougar twins somewhere near by :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for not answering earlier. I didn't see your message.
The "clone" cousin twins are essential to the plot.
The Twins bar was going with a more generic name until I found an old asset with a "bar" sign with the name Twins on it, and since it is one of the "clone" cousin twins who proposes to go to the bar, it seemed like a good idea.
I don't remember where I did say "the twins who will do the decoration".
Edit: Commenting on your post with my wife, I think you are talking about the 'TV twins' doing the reform. It's a reference to , a Canadian/American show centered on the renovation of real estate property, quite popular in Spain and aired in over 150 countries according to Wikipedia. I wrote that part of the script some months ago and forgot about it, as I had no intention of using them.
The cougar twins can be a great idea, but not for this history, unless the game lasts long enough for Erika and Daphne to become cougars. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
TropecitaGames I often call my nephews "the twins" when i mention them to others :p so dont think its not normal :p
Personally i didnt catch the fact that the word "twin(s)" where mentioned too often. Maybe its a matter of perspective? xD

Though the doorbell caught my attention xD HAHAHA!! :D

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
the mc looks as old as the dad for just coming out of college he could use a change in hair and looks since his looks don't match up to the girls looks. the game is pretty good though.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Great to see the girls having pubic hair. Appreciate it!
I try to have variety in the game and to provide a story and graphics I would like to play. I'm not a fan of the Barbie-doll look, although there will be some waxed girls. There is an old Spanish sentence that says 'Donde hay pelo hay alegría' (Where there's hair there's joy). :giggle:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Although I have proven to be overly optimistic with the publication dates, I want to share with you the next planned release dates.

We are not idle while waiting for the native proofreading of Chapter 0 and Update 1, and here you have the planning of the next updates, as well as the current status.

The image is at 7680x4320 resolution on our , so you can zoom in and see the teasers at their original 1920x1080 resolution.

We have titled each Update based on one, or more, of the featured girls.

The dates are tentative, and I can't assure you that from Update 4 onwards the image shown will be part of the game.

Best regards and thanks for your patience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
To avoid confusion and overlaps in the names of several characters, I have decided to make a list with the names I plan to use in the game, so if you want to use these names for renameable characters (Martha, Emma, Norah, Erika, Daphne and Mark (MC)), you should know that there will be a character with that same name in a future update:

Female Names: Scarlett, Saira, Eileen, Farren, Sophie, Maddie, Megan, Anna, Eva, Alexia, Samantha, Simone, Kim(berly), Debbie, Ami, Lisa, Kiara, Patricia (Patty), Hailey, Kate, Nia, Zoe, Christy, Olivia.

Male Names: Jonas, Edmund, Jack, Tony, Jamaal

Obviously, the longer the game goes on the more names will appear, but at this point it is impossible for me to see that far ahead in time. If anything, it would be side-girls. I've edited the OP and included this list in Developer's Notes, so it's always accessible.
I think I'm going to have a full plate for a while with 29 girls/women hanging around MC. I'm going to have a full plate and he's going for a full bed :ROFLMAO:. There's a clear winner here, and it's not me.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 88 Votes