Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Have you ever dated a woman way older than you? Have you asked her how does she feel about the age gap? I've done both things. More than once. I'm married to one of them. They say "write about what you know"; I don't know much about harems, but this is a thing I know about.
If it's for a fast fuck, perhaps she doesn't care about the difference in looks. Youth is always attractive.
If she's looking for a long-term relationship with a younger man, she will set limits on how much difference it seems to be. Not many women in their 40s are going to consider a guy who looks like he's 18 for a committed relationship.
(This post has been approved by my wife :ROFLMAO: )
First thing first, your wife is not the measurement for MILF's pleasure, and I don't think she is MILF either. If you are looking for some real experience, we can talk all day long about my badass Moscow diaries.

But you are still have a point, old chicks generally not want to be long-term relationship with young perverts like me. Not because they are not like young perverts like me, but because they feel old next to us. So, someone like you which is bald in early 20's is good husband to someone like your wife which is want to be feel young.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
First thing first, your wife is not the measurement for MILF's pleasure, and I don't think she is MILF either. If you are looking for some real experience, we can talk all day long about my badass Moscow diaries.

But you are still have a point, old chicks generally not want to be long-term relationship with young perverts like me. Not because they are not like young perverts like me, but because they feel old next to us. So, someone like you which is bald in early 20's is good husband to someone like your wife which is want to be feel young.
And now you're both calling the dev a liar and insulting him.......you're of to a great start here dingus!

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
First thing first, your wife is not the measurement for MILF's pleasure,
First thing first, you have some serious comprehension problems. I said "I've done both things. More than once. ".

and I don't think she is MILF either.
I haven't said my wife is a MILF. Indeed, right now she is in GILF territory.

If you are looking for some real experience, we can talk all day long about my badass Moscow diaries.
Someone who calls his/her own diaries "badass" has the same credibility as a politician on the electoral campaign.

So you are confirming that your experience with mature women who want a relationship with a young man is reduced to zero.
If you manage to make a woman, no matter how old she is, feel old (or otherwise bad) around you, you once again prove that you have no fucking idea how to treat women.
An older woman is not with a younger man in a committed relationship to feel younger. If she wanted that, a good sex session would be enough. A woman (of any age) is with a man (of any age) because she feels special by his side. I wish you discover it someday.

Last edited:

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
If she's looking for a long-term relationship with a younger man, she will set limits on how much difference it seems to be. Not many women in their 40s are going to consider a guy who looks like he's 18 for a committed relationship.
A woman (of any age) is with a man (of any age) because she feels special by his side. I wish you to discover it someday.

It can be one of the shittiest excuse.
Just say I prefer that way.
And MC looks like 40 years old. :lepew:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
you're of to a great start here dingus!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Müpetzel Emo ! the nick is really funny, but ok he will get his expirience, at least I was in for a laugh,
Müpetzel from the turkish "worthless" so draw your own picture have fun guy''s
TropecitaGames na no le des bola vamo' arriba ! que vas bien ! /na don't give him the ball let' go forward ! you doing well !

Reactions: TropecitaGames

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I guess I just know too many people, to me the MC doesn't look old, he just doesn't look like a teenager. I've known guys in the twenties who look like they are in the fifties, and I've known guys in the forties who could pass for being in their twenties. Same with women. I know a trio of guy roommates; one of them is a babyface who looks fifteen when he doesn't have his beard and is twenty-four, another looks like your typical twenty something, and the one who looks the oldest is the youngest. Just had his twenty-first birthday and the dude look like he is in his thirties at least. He is a smoker and so that contributes to him looking older, but I've known several people like that. Ethnicity can play into it too. Being from Texas I can't count the number of Mexican guys I know in their twenties who look like they are forty and the number of Mexican guys in their sixties who also look like they are forty. A lot of Mexican men just have this ageless look where they look forty as soon as they hit twenty-two and just stay that way for decades. I've seen a similar effect for Asian women. They can sometimes look like they are in the late teens until they hit their forties and then they suddenly start to look like they are older than they are.

This discussion that comes up in several games is so silly. "This character looks too old," "This character looks to young," and so on. You can't tell a person age just by looking at them. And anyone who thinks they can needs to go touch grass and spend some time with real people.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Müptezel Emo as in your previous post, you contribute nothing to the conversation.

And about older women not wanting to be with you for a long-term relationship, sorry an old man forgot to answer every foolishness you said, maybe it has nothing to do with feeling old; maybe it has to do with their good taste, maybe it's that they can't stand disrespectful scum, maybe they don't like braggarts, or maybe, after tasting you once, they wouldn't come near you even in an NBC suit... Maybe.

And given your English language comprehension problems, I will tell you that at no time am I saying that those are the (only) reasons.

Last edited:

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Müpetzel Emo ! the nick is really funny, but ok he will get his expirience, at least I was in for a laugh,
TropecitaGames na no le des bola vamo' arriba ! que vas bien ! /na don't give him the ball let' go forward ! you doing well !
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

"Müptezel kelimesi argoda uyuşturucu satan ve/veya kullanan kimseler için kullanılmaktadır ve bağımlı anlamına da gelmektedir."

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I didn't want to play the Turkish card, as the last big discussion here was with another Turkish guy. I'm beginning to think My Dorm doesn't fit with Turkish culture.

I guess I just know too many people, to me the MC doesn't look old, he just doesn't look like a teenager. I've known guys in the twenties who look like they are in the fifties, and I've known guys in the forties who could pass for being in their twenties. Same with women. I know a trio of guy roommates; one of them is a babyface who looks fifteen when he doesn't have his beard and is twenty-four, another looks like your typical twenty something, and the one who looks the oldest is the youngest. Just had his twenty-first birthday and the dude look like he is in his thirties at least. He is a smoker and so that contributes to him looking older, but I've known several people like that. Ethnicity can play into it too. Being from Texas I can't count the number of Mexican guys I know in their twenties who look like they are forty and the number of Mexican guys in their sixties who also look like they are forty. A lot of Mexican men just have this ageless look where they look forty as soon as they hit twenty-two and just stay that way for decades. I've seen a similar effect for Asian women. They can sometimes look like they are in the late teens until they hit their forties and then they suddenly start to look like they are older than they are.

This discussion that comes up in several games is so silly. "This character looks too old," "This character looks to young," and so on. You can't tell a person age just by looking at them. And anyone who thinks they can needs to go touch grass and spend some time with real people.
You are absolutely right. It is difficult to guess a person's age in real life, especially if they are of a different ethnicity than ours. Imagine how hard it is to guess the age of a 3D model (or any other artistic model). Or what is the same, the model used for Emma (18 in My Dorm) has been used in other games where she was 25. What is her real age?
How old is Arbuckle?
1671192570778.png

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
TropecitaGames can I ask what is the future of this game?
From the prologue it seem that after summer the two houses will be used as dorm :sneaky: for students but if the girls decide to live with MC how can the find they space for them?
And how far you intend to develop the story? until the end of summer and then some time-skip for marriages/pregnancies or we will get the opportunity to romance the future transfert students?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames can I ask what is the future of this game?
From the prologue it seem that after summer the two houses will be used as dorm :sneaky: for students but if the girls decide to live with MC how can the find they space for them?
And how far you intend to develop the story? until the end of summer and then some time-skip for marriages/pregnancies or we will get the opportunity to romance the future transfert students?
You can ask, and I am glad to answer :)

Not every girl will live at home with the MC. Samantha and Simone have their house; the same applies for Alexia, Maddie, and Megan. They can form part of the harem without living there when they join the harem.

The game will have three phases:
* Act I will cover the arrival at home and the establishment of the harem. It will be closed in v.0.9 with the arrival of the first batch of students. It explores how family and old/new acquaintances are integrated into the budding harem.
* Act II will cover their first weeks at home, the last arrivals (Grandma and 2 more ladies), and the stabilization of the harem. It also will give the opportunity to the player to impregnate all the ladies s/he wants to see with bellies in the third phase. It will cover the clone/spying plot, too. It explores the new ladies' story, the first bits of competitiveness, the newcomers integrating into the harem, and how the "first girls" interact with the "new girls".
* There will be an interlude with a time jump (I'm still doing maths about how many months) for the bellies to develop and the MC to do some things off-screen. He won't be in Newport during the time jump, and it will be justified inside the story.
* Act III will be the MC's return home after the time jump. The bellies have developed, the last batch of students has arrived, and the harem is public now. When the MC returns, the second batch has been there for some time and they know about the harem. This phase will show their reactions when they meet the MC and, obviously their interaction with the other girls and how the MC romances them.
* Then a 22 years time jump for the epilogue, where we will know every girl's story depending on:
a) The MC is on her path. (Marriages, professional career, etc.)
b) Is she pregnant or not at the end of Act III? (Children, etc.)
c) Some other variables.
We also will know how the family as a whole (here the concept of family includes everyone the MC cares for) has evolved during those years.

I hope to have answered all your questions.

Last edited:

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
You can ask, and I am glad to answer :)

Not every girl will live at home with the MC. Samantha and Simone have their house; the same applies for Alexia, Maddie, and Megan. They can form part of the harem without living there when they join the harem.

The game will have three phases:
* The first phase will cover the arrival at home and the establishment of the harem. It will be closed in v.0.9 with the arrival of the first batch of students. It explores how family and old/new acquaintances are integrated into the budding harem.
* The second phase will cover their first weeks at home, the last arrivals (Grandma and 2 more ladies), and the stabilization of the harem. It also will give the opportunity to the player to impregnate all the ladies s/he wants to see with bellies in the third phase. It will cover the clone/spying plot, too. It explores the new ladies' story, the first bits of competitiveness, the newcomers integrating into the harem, and how the "first girls" interact with the "new girls".
* There will be a time jump (I'm still doing maths about how many months) for the bellies to develop and the MC to do some things off-screen. He won't be in Newport during the time jump, and it will be justified inside the story.
* The third phase is the MC's return home after the time jump. The bellies have developed, the last batch of students has arrived, and the harem is public now. When the MC returns, the second batch has been there for some time and they know about the harem. This phase will show their reactions when they meet the MC and, obviously their interaction with the other girls and how the MC romances them.
* Then a 22 years time jump for the epilogue, where we will know every girl's story depending of:
a) The MC is on her path. (Marriages, professional career, etc.)
b) She's pregnant or not at the end of the third phase. (Children, etc.)
c) Some other variables.
We also will know how the family as a whole (here the concept of family includes everyone the MC care for) has evolved during those years.

I hope to have answered all your questions.
more than enough ;) guess you have a job for at least three years
This post should be saved somewhere for future questions like that

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi, Can I request the Incest patch be uploaded directly/to a different site?

Cant access Mega from my country (geo locked) And I cant afford a VPN atm.

Cheers

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes