mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
mmmonsterkill, after 12 minutes of pressing ctrl, I can confirm that's running as it should. If you Dominate Maddie, she starts with "Will you let me kiss you?" when you go to the counter. If she Dominates you, she starts with "Are you going to kiss me or do I have to go along with the blackmail?".
wierd, ill do a new playthrough then. im pretty sure i went with the uno reverse tho unless i managed to fuck up my save order somehow lol

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
seems like a few bugs found their way in:
sudden change to spanish from here to the rest of the scene
View attachment 2384320
and a bit later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report. I've checked the code and I discovered that in the English version, if not in path with Daphne and/or Scarlett (Both paths closed) it calls the label in Spanish instead of the English one.
The Exception was known and I have a planned rebuild for tonight. I'll do it with both mistakes solved. Thanks.
In the meanwhile, can you replace your file in the \game folder with this one and begin the day once again? It should have it solved.
Sorry about the inconveniences.

Reactions: Feyd

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
wierd, ill do a new playthrough then. im pretty sure i went with the uno reverse tho unless i managed to fuck up my save order somehow lol
You can use RiamMar's mod to change that choice without making a whole playthrough

Reactions: Feyd

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the report. I've checked the code and I discovered that in the English version, if not in path with Daphne and/or Scarlett (Both paths closed) it calls the label in Spanish instead of the English one.
The Exception was known and I have a planned rebuild for tonight. I'll do it with both mistakes solved. Thanks.
In the meanwhile, can you replace your file in the \game folder with this one and begin the day once again? It should have it solved.
Sorry about the inconveniences.
just tried out some different choices and found another error

seems like small mistakes behind unpopular choices can stay hidden a long time.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
just tried out some different choices and found another error

seems like small mistakes behind unpopular choices can stay hidden a long time.
Here's the solution for this one. Once again, sorry about the issue.
As you say, it's hard to catch mistakes in unpopular paths. As of 0.7B there were 1.033.121.304 combinations of choices (I didn't make the numbers for v.0.8), so it's almost impossible to test all of them.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Here's the solution for this one. Once again, sorry about the issue.
no problem its nothing game breaking just something i have seen in a lot of games if you are not on the recomended path errors and inconsistencys will start to pop up.

so its great that you care about the different path and fix something like this so fast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Majindevil & TropecitaGames I just played it again, strange thing after reading the posts of both of you, when you are in What if.... mode the dialoges are normal (English ver.no I patch, no Mod default Scarlett and Daphne Corr./ Romance girl kissing activated)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Majindevil & TropecitaGames I just played it again, strange thing after reading the posts of both of you, when you are in What if.... mode the dialoges are normal (English ver.no I patch, no Mod default Scarlett and Daphne Corr./ Romance girl kissing activated)
The Spanish error only happens if you rejected both Scarlett and Daphne
The Norah error in some of the non pregnant paths

Reactions: Feyd and xapican

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
During 2021 I played (or started to be more specific) around 10-12 AVNs. I liked most of them, but I found that there's something in every one of them that I would change to adapt them to my taste.
* Sandbox: No
* Losing content with a girl because I have to choose between going skiing with X or to the beach with Y: A big NO
* Forcing me into girls I don't like: A very big NO
* NTR/Sharing with other males: A huge NEVER
* Adding more variety (personality/skin color/body types): A big Yes
* Adding variety in pubic hair: A huge YES
And so on.
I had written a short sci-fi story (not published) some years ago, I had some experience in 3D rendering (mostly with Poser 10 years ago), and I know how to do basic coding, so the day I turned 49 (in October 2021) I started to adapt that short story to an AVN I would like to play taking into account all the Yes/No mentioned above, introducing all my kinks (as optional) and some kinks that I'm not a fan but don't make me uncomfortable (also as optional).
In January 2022 I had a big draft of the story and I began writing the scenes, coding, and rendering in my free time. I thought 6 a months frame for a first release would be nice, publishing it in July or August. I ended up devoting every free minute (besides work and family time) to My Dorm, and the first release was done in 3.5 months. I published it in late April.
My goal was to publish an update approximately monthly with about 10.000 words and around 300 renders. I've got so sucked into the girls' lives that I published 10 updates in 268 days with 168.428 words and 7.772 renders. Less time, more words, and more renders than planned.
Also the reception has been much better than expected, so I want to make better and bigger content because I think the players deserve it.

And that's Tropecita's daily wall of text and my bio as a dev ;)
Wow. You are a dev, who really knows his stuff and what we like and don't. A well written harem is rare. Great pubic hair cotent and the whole AVN is a really special one. At the beginning it was a bit grainy(the renders) but it changed for the better. Keep up the good work, this is trully a good game. :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Good update! .... but, it could use some "summers gone" treatment. Turn all the women into perfect 10 bombshells with big titties. :ROFLMAO: of the 4 students that just entered the household i think Lisa is the only one that's mildly attractive.
I think that they are all beautiful. Each in it's own way.

Lisa with her personality is the least attractive of all.

Kim is stunningly beautiful. Debbie is amazing, beautiful, kind and funny. Kate has a terrific sense of humor, that's all we've seen of her yet.

I am actually stoked for the choices made by the Dev. The whole site is full of perfectly beautiful women. On this title the girls aren't less beautiful but each has a certain quality, a certain flair that make them stand out from the lines of perfectly sculpted temptations that are everywhere.

This trend on this title, didn't start now. Scarlett, Megan, Maddie, Samantha, Alexi, all escape from the beauty standards in one way or another. You'll have to pay attention, some of them are subtle, if you can't get there, ask, I'll try to guide you.

I subscribe to the principle that "Perfection" doesn't exist. This is the first title here, that actually went and showed to us that "sexy" has nothing to do with perfect proportions, skin or faces. It is a sum of many factors, the least of them is actually looks. Sexiness is much more an attitude and a personality trait.

This Dev keeps surprising us by breaking tropes and trying new things, and, surprisingly, making them work. Now he's gone for beauty standards. It is way more interesting than production line beauties.

So, allow me to disagree with what this title could use and say that I truly don't see anything to teach this Dev in terms of esthetics options. Maybe, just maybe, you should let him guide you into a different perspective instead.

Insert :: Adoring Fan gif ::

Peace :)

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
As of 0.9, how many hours of content would you say this has? I'm interested in this, but would like to play it for at least 7-8h to have a real good feeling and not a "simple" 1-2h trip which could possibly damage my desire to play the game when finished.

Up to now, I restrained but seeing the game again in my list made me curious to play it, again. So... asking.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's a bit extreme... no thanks :ROFLMAO: but in general, i agree with him.
Don't worry it's guarateed that he is not from the cast, how my brother FatGiant said there is variety, In it and there are some D cups mixed in, what makes for me the charm is that the girls look natural, guess we can sign you up for the Norah fan club, ;) :devilish:

• Haha

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
I looked through this thread about the lesbian content and i gave it a shot since it seemed to have an option to block it. But then daphne and scarlet kiss and i find out i cant block until day six. that's just stupid. If you want to have a block then put it before anything happens. And i do mean ANYTHING. you may not consider it lesbian but it sure as shit isn't straight to practice ROMANTIC kissing with someone of the same sex. I gave it a shot since it seemed like you genuinely wanted to allow people to skip the shit they don't like but i see now that it was just a half assed attempt to keep people interested. Good luck but that shit was stupid, especially with the " its not lesbian" dialogue to justify it.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
No, she won't be a trap, sorry :ROFLMAO:
OH! thank you, thank you, thank you..(imo, nothing worse than 'dicking' a perfectly good woman... by surprise)

loving this adventure, my critic is simple. some updates took longer to find, download, and unpack than to actually Play.
there's is no other issue i have, it's all good... but the content per update is smaller than my dick...sometimes. :whistle:o_O:oops:

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes