TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love this one. Plenty babes with different personality,only MC look like ass with new haircut,but can't have it all. Long hair was way better.
The long hair was great in front shots but awful in images taken from the back. As I try to hide MC's face as much as I can, more than half of the shots where he appears show the back of his head. The change was a needed one, but I also don't like too much the new hairstyle. Luckily, Sophie is in town and we haven't seen her for a while, so a visit to the hairdresser can solve a couple of things.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who screamed 'what the fuck' when he leaves her sleeping in the sauna and just goes away. I'm no expert but I don't think you're supposed to do that

Lovely game though, the girls are plain gorgeous. Kudos to the dev
He shut down the sauna and left the door open, although I didn't write the door thing. Not the best option, but it wasn't dangerous for her. I've slept in a sauna a couple of times in the same circumstances. I mean after falling asleep and someone turning off the sauna and opening the door, not after someone has eaten me out. :ROFLMAO:

Remember the MC isn't omniscient and makes mistakes. He's not the sharpest pencil in the box, and there's someone writing his actions who also makes mistakes ;)

At first, I thought the same. Thought he would carry her to her room. :sneaky:
At least he turned off the sauna.
Imagine the scene. MC carries her upstairs naked, as he won't wrap her in the towel to not disturb her, and meets Norah on the ground floor. Interesting chat there. Then he goes upstairs and Daphne is in the corridor; she will ask what kind of lessons the MC is teaching Erika!!
Better turn off the sauna, open the door and leave poor Erika rest

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Imagine the scene. MC carries her upstairs naked, as he won't wrap her in the towel to not disturb her, and meets Norah on the ground floor. Interesting chat there. Then he goes upstairs and Daphne is in the corridor; she will ask what kind of lessons the MC is teaching Erika!!
Exactly! :D

Edit: Probably too much drama to ask for. ^_^

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I thought I didn't have the incest patch, but in the Sunday lunch and the car ride afterwards, there's a lot of talk about brother and cousin and stiff, is that meant to happen?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I thought I didn't have the incest patch, but in the Sunday lunch and the car ride afterwards, there's a lot of talk about brother and cousin and stiff, is that meant to happen?
It's a weird story.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's a weird story.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah,I choose no incest one to check the dialogs,cuz is not ordinary landlady stuff,lol
With so many family female members who are lusting over MC,is more natural to play without incest patch,imo. Specially if no incest has great 'story' to tell.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As RiamMar says, without the incest patch the girls think they are family, although they are clones of undisclosed people.

It's a weird story.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right about almost everything. At non-incest 0.6 Daphne revealed to Scarlett that she knows she isn't related to anyone save Erika. She thinks she and her sister are adopted by Norah. She is wrong, as they aren't sisters (they are clones) and they aren't adopted by Norah (they are adopted by a subsidiary of the cloning company like in The Truman Show).

Yeah,I choose no incest one to check the dialogs,cuz is not ordinary landlady stuff,lol
With so many family female members who are lusting over MC,is more natural to play without incest patch,imo. Specially if no incest has great 'story' to tell.
My Dorm project started as a pure incest game, but Patreon rules kicked my idea in the balls. As I had to make a non-incest story, and I hate the landlady lazy writing, I decided to write something easily adaptable to both versions. The story premise changes a bit between versions, and there are slightly different dialogues here and there, or totally new ones like when Daphne tells Scarlett about her DNA experiment, that doesn't appear in the patched version as it doesn't have any sense.
As the clone plot line evolves, the versions will diverge a bit more, to converge once that plot line is finished.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Soon ™
Wow, wow, and wow! I wanted to include something like that in the future, but I haven't even begun to look at it. You are great!

Only two things on Daphne's Screen:
The Emma+Daphne really should be named "Lesbian enabled" as it applies to every girl. I don't know if there will be a "General" tab in the mod, but it should be there, like the Pregnancy variable or the Incest.
Is there a new girl and I didn't know of her? I don't remember rendering a Riam girl, but there's a tab with that name ;)

If you need any help with your mod, don't hesitate to ask for it. I can provide if you want them:
*Mini renders of the girls' faces if you want to change the tabs from text to graphic
*Variables for the next update (when I finish writing it) at risk of spoiling things for you

Once again, ask what you need, and thanks for your work!

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Wow, wow, and wow! I wanted to include something like that in the future, but I haven't even begun to look at it. You are great!

Only two things on Daphne's Screen:
The Emma+Daphne really should be named "Lesbian enabled" as it applies to every girl. I don't know if there will be a "General" tab in the mod, but it should be there, like the Pregnancy variable or the Incest.
Is there a new girl and I didn't know of her? I don't remember rendering a Riam girl, but there's a tab with that name ;)

If you need any help with your mod, don't hesitate to ask for it. I can provide if you want them:
*Mini renders of the girls' faces if you want to change the tabs from text to graphic
*Variables for the next update (when I finish writing it) at risk of spoiling things for you

Once again, ask what you need, and thanks for your work!
Yeah, there is one variable for that girl, I mean the MC, telling the other girls he wants to kiss someone in the room and another var that I moved to Emm... The tab stuck...
I almost wrote "you have no idea how many variables and branches there are"... but then I remembered something. *heh*
It's mostly the important and "earliest route" options? I have no idea anymore. *lol*

Will probably remove th MC tab at some point, but it had some importance for later dialogue/thoughts. *shrugs*.

I'm currently struggling with the renamer but already grabbed and cropped some faces from ingame renders.

On Emma+Daph, it was "Lesbian route" in the beginning, but I changed it to Emm+Daph, since there is also the Daph+Scarlett route, which was "Lesbian route" when I started working on the mod... *haaaah* Well, guess I change at least that E+D back... the var was already named suspisciously "lesbian". :D

I'll try to wrap this renamer thing up or at least make a placeholder like "Soon™". I want to upload the mod today, but I'm pretty exhausted already. ^_^

P.S.: My emote and exclamation usage increases with my exhaustion *lmao* ;)
P.S.s: I'll DM within the next few days about your offer.

edit:

edit 2: what's still to do for today: Screenshots, zipping, uploading, scanning, posting. really soon... *echz*

Last edited:
Reactions: coretex

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
RiamMar I won't use the quote to be clearer. My answers in green:
Yeah, there is one variable for that girl, I mean the MC, telling the other girls he wants to kiss someone in the room and another var that I moved to Emm... The tab stuck... That variable isn't important, and the one about if he asks for Truth or Dare also isn't important, as it is not used beyond the yoga session (it defines who proposed the kiss greeting)

I almost wrote "you have no idea how many variables and branches there are"... but then I remembered something. *heh*
It's mostly the important and "earliest route" options? I have no idea anymore. *lol* At this point (0.6) there are 30 "relevant" events. If there weren't mutually exclusive or dependent variables, that would be 1.073.741.824 branches. As there are, it goes down to "only" 38.263.752 (I put the data for the previous version in another post). It's relevant for some dialogue if the player opened Norah's path on the shower or in the café, but only at a dialogue level once opened that path.

On Emma+Daph, it was "Lesbian route" in the beginning, but I changed it to Emm+Daph, since there is also the Daph+Scarlett route, which was "Lesbian route" when I started working on the mod... *haaaah* Well, guess I change at least that E+D back... the var was already named suspisciously "lesbian". :D My imagination for naming variables doesn't go too far

I'll try to wrap this renamer thing up or at least make a placeholder like "Soon™". I want to upload the mod today, but I'm pretty exhausted already. ^_^ The name-changing variables are in the label Name_definition: in the script.rpy

P.S.s: I'll DM within the next few days about your offer. When you want, I'll answer as fast as I can

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
My initial idea was that the pregnancy would be based on a random number (with a complicated formula that took into account things like the girl's age) that would increase with each creampie. I polled my patrons when I was developing 0.4 and they preferred to have absolute control over the issue. Too much realism can be a turn-off.
I do appreciate having the control, but the other way COULD work too as long as the math works out so that if you select the creampie option enough times the chance goes up to 100%. The worst case scenario is that you make all the right decisions but RNG screws you over, but as long as making enough right decisions removes the RNG then it would work and would possibly be better. The downside to the current system is that knowing that the creampie will 100% cause pregnancy on the first try makes it feel less like a smooth, organic story and more like checking items off of a to-do list.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I do appreciate having the control, but the other way COULD work too as long as the math works out so that if you select the creampie option enough times the chance goes up to 100%. The worst case scenario is that you make all the right decisions but RNG screws you over, but as long as making enough right decisions removes the RNG then it would work and would possibly be better. The downside to the current system is that knowing that the creampie will 100% cause pregnancy on the first try makes it feel less like a smooth, organic story and more like checking items off of a to-do list.
I agree with you that it would be a more organic way of doing it by including randomness, and it was my first intention. The problem with that approach is that it would be forcing the unlucky player to always creampie and miss out on other ways to end the sexual encounter.
Also, from a scripting point of view, it's more complicated the more randomness I put in. Let's imagine you need 5 creampies to ensure pregnancy with each girl if you are unlucky enough. Let's say you've had 4 creampies with Norah and 3 with Sophie, and you haven't heard the pregnancy music yet; the next scene is a threesome with both of them, where do you cum? Do you ensure Norah's pregnancy? Do you try to get Sophie pregnant without knowing if there will be another chance with Norah?
Also, with the girls arriving later, the second batch of students arriving in the last third of the game, would force you, and me, to devote more attention to them, as you have less playing time with them. 5 creampies can seem a lot for 6 girls in the last third of the game. In addition, if the player has knocked up the first batch, at least part of it, the dynamic can be a lot of fun when the second batch arrives.
At the end of the day, you have to make decisions that allow everyone to enjoy My Dorm. In this case, after several conversations with the players, I decided that my original idea, randomization, was perhaps not the best option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kwazi and FatGiant

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Also, you DON'T have to choose the pregnancy on the first try, or on the second... or ever. It's tempting, yes, if you (like me) enjoy that content, but, it's your choice, when and if. Besides the timing, it also feels like we are given some measure of control, we know it isn't real, that it doesn't happen that way (at least I hope all players know), but in this fictional setting, why not?

I felt empowered by the choice. Quite liked it to be frank.

• Red Heart

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
how old are martha and nora on the pic ? 30/35 ?.... mothers, daughters, all the girls have the same body in that game

View attachment 2121018
Martha is 40 years old and Norah is 44.
Let me disagree with you about the bodies being equal. Precisely Martha and Norah (along with Samantha and Megan) are the most tweaked models. The young girls do have more similar bodies and yet they have many differences (even between Erika and Daphne, who are twins/clones, there is some difference, for one I use Genesis 8, and for the other Genesis 8.1). There is only one girl model that is used out of the box. The rest all have some custom tweaks.
Here is an image with several of the girls, from early development days, where you can check it. It is not rendered nor finished with details like genitals, nipples, or pubic hair (the ones with pubic hair, it's because it comes with the model texture). Eileen and Saira, also tweaked, don't appear in the pic.
1666613207335.png

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Right so...
WTF was that during the First Sunday Lunch? Where did that plotline come from!?!?
EDIT:: Ah, Intro explains. Still... What a sudden dump on the player there. A real, "Hey remember that thing we mentioned ages ago..." moment...
Note: This is not a bad thing :p It was just sudden...

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Right so...
WTF was that during the First Sunday Lunch? Where did that plotline come from!?!?
EDIT:: Ah, Intro explains. Still... What a sudden dump on the player there. A real, "Hey remember that thing we mentioned ages ago..." moment...
Note: This is not a bad thing :p It was just sudden...
That out-of-context scene was meant to destabilize what up to that point was a story without conflict, except for Jack's part. Mystery Girl (Eva) had already shown up the day before taking pictures of the house (I now consider it a narrative mistake, after 0.6, since they have cameras everywhere, although I can justify it as one of the cameras being broken).

The characters don't know that conflict is there and that it is affecting them in one way or another, but plans that started 18 years ago are still going on as the MC builds his harem. The world doesn't revolve around the MC; just the way I tell the story ;)

Reactions: coretex
4.00 star(s) 88 Votes