4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
While I am a fan of MDUD and NTR, and not gonna lie I was attracted by the tittle, I don't think it matters here if it will or will not appeal to the public based on the tags or w/e.
Dudes, just let the dev do what he wants and enjoy the result, this whole discussion about making the dev do what you want with the game is what makes most devs lose interest and drop their own games.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looks great! Loved summer memories so excited to see where this goes! Nice work so far!

Reactions: MrGaujail

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
one suggestion, again really take it with a grain of salt, is to make it "NTR is possible" where either you have to "git gud or git cucked" so that Marin doesn't banging some other dude, or just go for that Nyphomania princess thing and just say "ey you wanna get cucked." at the start.
And really all you need to do is just change the phrasing and wording of the story to make it not NTR. View attachment uff95u6i1tn81.webp

• Angry
Reactions: Jccurtis

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
While I am a fan of MDUD and NTR, and not gonna lie I was attracted by the tittle, I don't think it matters here if it will or will not appeal to the public based on the tags or w/e.
Dudes, just let the dev do what he wants and enjoy the result, this whole discussion about making de dev do what you want with the game is what makes most devs lose interest and drop their own games.
agree, dont tell the devs what to do or insinuate what not to do, just bc you are afraid of the 3 letter N word...

tbh i dont understand why a lot of people are afraid of that... and at the same time many likes it. feels like some people here are closetted ;>

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I read a whole thing with NTR and other stuffs guys and I will adress them with next version! I dont want to explain things in comments like this so I will let speaking next version instead and everything gonna be more clear in what you can expect from this game and what not. If someone you still want to know more I already has some dms conversation where I was talking about this game in more depth so if you want to know right now just dm me and I can fill you up with more details.

And thanks for all positive comments and tips from you I appreciate it a lot and it gave me a lot of motivation.
finalscene1.gif Hope you beat my game and get that sweet reward!

Tizclaz

Jul 29, 2019
I read a whole thing with NTR and other stuffs guys and I will adress them with next version! I dont want to explain things in comments like this so I will let speaking next version instead and everything gonna be more clear in what you can expect from this game and what not. If someone you still want to know more I already has some dms conversation where I was talking about this game in more depth so if you want to know right now just dm me and I can fill you up with more details.

And thanks for all positive comments and tips from you I appreciate it a lot and it gave me a lot of motivation.
View attachment 1834791 Hope you beat my game and get that sweet re

View attachment 1834791 Hope you beat my game and get that sweet reward!
Nooooo whyyy!!!

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Nooooo whyyy!!!
I guess I did not make myself clear.. Right now I am not rly planning NTR :) There is so much more to be done and there gonna be rly a lot of content and unless is done I am not thinking that much about extra fan servis things. As I said you will know more with next version!

Reactions: Azriel Satan

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
Summer Memories + Marin. Amazing combination right there bud. I Will definitely keep an eye of this game!
GL Dev.
If I were to add a suggestion, only add NTR elements much much later in the development as a DLC or add on so people can choose whether to add them in their game or not as there seem to be a lot of suggestion regarding adding NTR elements.
I myself don't mind adding NTR but there are some people who (lol) cant stand them.

Also will you add the other characters as well? the loli and her sister maybe even the gyaru friend or will this game be focusing only on Marin?

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I guess I did not make myself clear.. Right now I am not rly planning NTR :) There is so much more to be done and there gonna be rly a lot of content and unless is done I am not thinking that much about extra fan servis things. As I said you will know more with next version!
Yeah, just do what you think fits your idea of the game. It's annoying to have people asking to add or to not add stuff.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes