4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Summer Memories + Marin. Amazing combination right there bud. I Will definitely keep an eye of this game!
GL Dev.
If I were to add a suggestion, only add NTR elements much much later in the development as a DLC or add on so people can choose whether to add them in their game or not as there seem to be a lot of suggestion regarding adding NTR elements.
I myself don't mind adding NTR but there are some people who (lol) cant stand them.

Also will you add the other characters as well? the loli and her sister maybe even the gyaru friend or will this game be focusing only on Marin?
Yes I am thinking adding fan servis stuff as some sort of dlc when the game gonna be finished. The sames goes for other characters I also planning them as some sort of dlc. (kind of like patreon exlusive or something like that). But all of this is in distant future right now I am focusing primary on Marin. I will provide more info when next version will come out. (some sort of visual road map)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I guess I did not make myself clear.. Right now I am not rly planning NTR :) There is so much more to be done and there gonna be rly a lot of content and unless is done I am not thinking that much about extra fan servis things. As I said you will know more with next version!
Please don't add NTR, you'll lose more people than you'll gain from it

thern

Jan 29, 2020
I am not sure that "inspired" is the right word to use when you are straight up stealing and using modified sprites of ikeda's art / doujin otome's stuff.

Going to have to send them a link to the patreon here, there's nothing subtle about it unfortunately.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
"Meh" breasts, sm0l butt, "big tits, big ass" tags. :unsure:
Yeah, checks out, as usual.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I am not sure that "inspired" is the right word to use when you are straight up stealing and using modified sprites of ikeda's art / doujin otome's stuff.

Going to have to send them a link to the patreon here, there's nothing subtle about it unfortunately.
I can assured you that I am not stealing and modifing anything. I drew everything with mouse in asesprite and I still have original asesprite files where you can see that everything is created layer by layer so I have a clear conscience that it's my own job. I also have a lot of screenshots that I sent to my friends when it was still in the early stages.

I try this to be as much closed as possible to summer memories I am using same canvas size and colors so Its actually compliment that my work so similar that you think I steal it. 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG I spend one week to recreate that room and make it looks like Gojos room...

I have ultimate respect for dojin otomes I bought all their games, finished summer memories dlc in japanese before it was in english because it was that good and I could not wait for translation. I think they are making best adult video games right now and I just wished there are more games like that, but they are not so I decided create game like that myself.

For me, it's a show of respect that they make the games right and I want to get as close to them as possible with my first game. But if there gonna be problem I just change colors and sizes and do my own styles instead, but hope it wont happened.

Edit: To not deal with this I reworked room to look even more like Gojos rooms.
gojo room.jpg GojoRoom_Rework.png

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I can assured you that I am not stealing and modifing anything. I drew everything with mouse in asesprite and I still have original asesprite files where you can see that everything is created layer by layer so I have a clear conscience that it's my own job. I also have a lot of screenshots that I sent to my friends when it was still in the early stages.

I try this to be as much closed as possible to summer memories I am using same canvas size and colors so Its actually compliment that my work so similar that you think I steal it. View attachment 1835847 View attachment 1835848 View attachment 1835849 View attachment 1835850 View attachment 1835973 View attachment 1835974 I spend one week to recreate that room and make it looks like Gojos room...

I have ultimate respect for dojin otomes I bought all their games, finished summer memories dlc in japanese before it was in english because it was that good and I could not wait for translation. I think they are making best adult video games right now and I just wished there are more games like that, but they are not so I decided create game like that myself.

For me, it's a show of respect that they make the games right and I want to get as close to them as possible with my first game. But if there gonna be problem I just change colors and sizes and do my own styles instead, but hope it wont happened.

Edit: To not deal with this I reworked room to look even more like Gojos rooms.
View attachment 1836255 View attachment 1836266
I could recognize the difference before, so no worries for those that want to preach about stealing on the Zone of all places. However, I do quite like the changes to the room. You have quite the artistic talent there.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019

you clearly have no clue how these types of games are made...lmfao

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
looks like monitoring anime-sharing and ci-en.dlsite is not enough nowadays. Good that we have f95zone and thanks to admins for convenient filters when search for dot/pixel animated games.
tags.jpg

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes