4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
By the title, even though there is no tag yet, this will end in NTR, right?
I'm fine either way ;p

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Why some people want to destroy things whit ntr? F
The title is quite provocative, making people assume either he is going through the NTR route or he will be dominated by her in SM play or something... Also, this place is full of pervs who will turn anything and everything into their own fetishes.
PS.: Before anyone think I'm talking bad about people, I'm included in the list, okay? XD

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
still a really confusing and buggy game. i'm never sure if i'm actually "focusing" and the difficulty and grindyness is a buzz kill

also is there anything past level 4? it goes back to the head for me

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
bondrewd-my-my-my-my-my-59daabd65a182.png
Actual game? Pixelart? Not stolen assets? It's not VN RenPy nor CandyCrush Unity?
In 2022?
Truly exceptional.

EDIT: Not really a "game" yet and it shows, you can even bug some things if you click on wrong place during wrong time. Barely pixelart. "Artstyle" is all around place but that's what you get for pixelizing screenshots and adding stuff on top of that.
Whooping ~600mb for a... what exactly?

Last edited:

The Lord of Dawn

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1919560
Actual game? Pixelart? Not stolen assets? It's not VN RenPy nor CandyCrush Unity?
In 2022?
Truly exceptional.

EDIT: Not really a "game" yet and it shows, you can even bug some things if you click on wrong place during wrong time. Barely pixelart. "Artstyle" is all around place but that's what you get for pixelizing screenshots and adding stuff on top of that.
Whooping ~600mb for a... what exactly?
Epic bondrewd moment

• Hey there
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
This my own opinion i don't get the same tingle when its Vanilla or too Wholesome like mangas or hentai doujins with pure love. That's why i like NTR better nowadays even though back then i really hate it(i grew old). If ever u r going to make it NTR and Vanilla i suggest play "Scars of Summer" u can search it here at F95zone just type the title. Game is Vanilla as long as u don't do the sidequest or so. Also, there are so many kinds of NTR but i prefer Netorare(Stealing) than Netorase(Sharing) and it's a plus if they have stealth/hidden sex(they're making a fool out of u) or lewd brats(like Ranerro curse of pleasure) or Beta male/Inferiority complex(whether it's cock reasons or your masculinity as general) like (Terasu MC) or some cuck tease/delusions like (Netorare no Tami). Netori is good too a player named(new character if want) background like: old childhood friend of Gojo(but of course if the player name can be input on Gojos that would be good too) or something manlier and better at socials or so. Remember this is a ROLEPLAY FETISH we love/like it in our fantasy or anime but we really don't want this to happen in IRL.

As a final message don't let the trend stop u from your creativity don't let people opinions hinder your work or your path that u want to create in the story.

Jan 22, 2022
In his patreon / SS post for v0.2, he said that since he is on laptop and not at home, he forgot to add animations in for some scenes. This is probably why you cant progress beyond stage 4 on the game yet. Since the animations exist, they should be added in v0.3.
Idk about you guys but i was pretty happy with this version. Those who saw v0.1 know this is a huge improvement, which makes me hopeful that EroMoses will continue to improve the game. The instructions in the game made it super easy to understand what was going on compared to last time. I expect that by v0.5 or so this will be a really nice game.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
I don't know if I'm missing something or you expect us to grind and skip half a years worth of weeks to stack Focus and Lust to acceptable levels but holy fuck is this mini-game basically impossible. It also doesn't help that you can't deactivate Focus mode so you are forced to drop your Focus to zero or negatives which causes you to inevitably gain Lust (which you can't naturally reduce on your own so you always start off the minigame at a disadvantage). Then add in that the "difficulty" increases make it so your Lust increases even if you don't do a single thing so you can't even recover Focus without being punished for it.

You essentially need Focus and Lust to both be in the mid 100s to even stand a chance once difficulty starts to spike and hope the Power rating causes your Focus to hit exactly zero so you don't gain Lust by recovering from negative values. Again feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but if you were genuinely expecting people to grind this out legitimately without the Week skip function giving you maxed out Focus and Lust gains I can't imagine people would play it for very long before just either cheating or quitting.

It also doesn't make any sense why you have to redo the measurements if you fail considering it even shows an icon of a notebook implying you wrote down the measurements for future reference. The difficulty spikes only make sense if you have some sort of checkpoint system otherwise making the FIRST level more difficult the next time you attempt it makes no sense and makes all gains you made that week effectively pointless since you are just in a war of attrition to return back to neutral. Also, the game mentions that difficulty should reset back to zero if you fail a specific stage but that doesn't happen. I failed at Stage 2 after it cranked up to Stage 3 (after Stage 1 was at difficulty 2) and when I tried again next time both Stage 1 and 2 were still at Difficulty 2 and 3 respectively. Either I am misinterpreting what the reset is supposed to actually do or it isn't working.

So far I have yet to get past the bust measuring phase (Stage 4) because of all the things working against you like the fact that the difficulty Lust gains persist through stage transitions so you are actively punished if you don't skip through the text as fast as possible. I actually had one instance where the I finished a stage before the difficulty heart was able to spawn in and got through the next stage without it popping up at all but even then Stage 4 always absolutely demolishes your Focus/Lust.

Update: I beat Stage 4....at which point it looped back around to measuring the head and the Stage didn't actually progress. After which I quickly failed since despite the difficulty resetting to zero the difficulty heart on the left persisted and took what little wiggle room I had left of my Lust bar. At this point I can only assume that there isn't actually anything beyond Stage 4 which would have been good to know before hand.
you definitely missed something

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
What happened with the udpate? The developer said we gonna to see news one month ago
My friend look up for comment above.. :D I am working on it man! I am reworking art style and It takes time.. I might realese some test version tho so you can see atleast some progress.. It just I dont have that much content yet so I just want atleast for that version be playable in someway..
Pose3_titsjob.png

ichigo2513

Feb 5, 2021
My friend look up for comment above.. :D I am working on it man! I am reworking art style and It takes time.. I might realese some test version tho so you can see atleast some progress.. It just I dont have that much content yet so I just want atleast for that version be playable in someway..
View attachment 2015677
I'm up for some testing nice to see what progress you got

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes