4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
This coming in quite late, pretty sure we like what 4 waifus ahead of her now and it not complete so who knows maybe another dozen to cum before she is assuming it small?
:p

Semi - joke aside, wish it luck, she a great gal.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have to ask, what's up with the banner/thumbnail? It looks so different that I almost didn't even bother checking the game, there is no implication that it is a pixel-art game.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I feel like this is going to be NTR
There is rly some NTR syndrom here :ROFLMAO: Main game wont have ntr. Its about female domination or male domination it will depend if you will be winning minigames or losing them. Goal is make her fall in love with you!
If there will be patreon exlusive ntr content it will be seperated from main game as diffirent version of game.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
There is rly some NTR syndrom here :ROFLMAO: Main game wont have ntr. Its about female domination or male domination it will depend if you will be winning minigames or losing them. Goal is make her fall in love with you!
If there will be patreon exlusive ntr content it will be seperated from main game as diffirent version of game.
Lets be honest everybody expecting a cheating route (y). Anyway game looks good (y).

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Lets be honest everybody expecting a cheating route (y). Anyway game looks good (y).
fair enought I can imagine some ntr with his granddad or some otakus at animefest:unsure::ROFLMAO:. But I like idea for her being bitch and fendom more tho :LOL: being humilating by her and than get sweet revenge :devilish::LOL:. I saw that a lot of fendom games are kind of all about being humilating by womens with weird fetishes without even chance to take revenge on them. So I want to focus on that aspect more! :D

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
not every game needs to be an NTR game ffs...

anyway, gameplay wise there is way too much work for too little reward. difficulty needs to be nerfed by at least half.

what happened to that earlier build that you can have her turn around and that whole spank feature?

also need to cut down on the game over time section, takes way too long to start it again.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
not every game needs to be an NTR game ffs...

anyway, gameplay wise there is way too much work for too little reward. difficulty needs to be nerfed by at least half.

what happened to that earlier build that you can have her turn around and that whole spank feature?

also need to cut down on the game over time section, takes way too long to start it again.
I was testing it myself and it was too easy I am actually planning to make it even harder. This was only test version of new gameplay version with other poses will be next. Just forget early versions.

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred and Frrz
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes