• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
There is rly some NTR syndrom here :ROFLMAO: Main game wont have ntr. Its about female domination or male domination it will depend if you will be winning minigames or losing them. Goal is make her fall in love with you!
If there will be patreon exlusive ntr content it will be seperated from main game as diffirent version of game.
Very good, do what you think is best. A separate NTR content as a patch for those who want to use it is a good move but there will still be people who will cry and criticize because of it, don't mind these comments just do what you think is best, I myself will enjoy all the content you release for this game, whether ntr or others

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
the gameplay is dull shit, why make such fucking minigames. The previous version was much more interesting.
The mini game isn't bad. It's a good way to kill some time. Besides, it is 0.3. I'm sure he'll make a gallery feature at some point down the road.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I literally dont know what to do. It just says game over when i finish the last day.
Is there even "Tit fuck"? or "groping"?

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I must be fucking braindead, because I can't get past the first minigame to save my life. No matter when I press spacebar, nothing happens. I watched the devs video and it's just not doing anything.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes