4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The dev got bullied in a random game thread he was tinkering with so he quit and we lost this gem.
More specifically, he stole pixel art without permission, then lied he had permission (which was easily refuted by the artist himself) and for whatever reason he somehow fuck up a boss fight (which was strangely why people start disliking him)

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
More specifically, he stole pixel art without permission, then lied he had permission (which was easily refuted by the artist himself) and for whatever reason he somehow fuck up a boss fight (which was strangely why people start disliking him)
now THIS is hilarious LMFAO

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
When I meant strangely, I mean the dev himself. When people complain about the bugs surrounding the fight, he has this narcissistic attitude of git gud and shaming the F95 visitors.
oh so he steals art (is a dick "professionally") and belittles people on forums for fun (is a dick personally). niiiiice

Aug 31, 2018
I have such a hard time finding games I like just to know that the creator was a a*hole and now the game who had potential died, I mean, since he stole art can no one just take it and re do it? he lost weight as a creator

Reactions: Chris2041

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
I have such a hard time finding games I like just to know that the creator was a a*hole and now the game who had potential died, I mean, since he stole art can no one just take it and re do it? he lost weight as a creator
unfortunately yes. the game was good and had fun gameplay that was fairly unique for an H-game (others had similar, but it wasnt exactly common. it also had a good artstyle but... well... you know the rest lol) and im personally a huge fan of pixel-art games and i really hate how there isnt a tag for it yet. its just unfortunate that some people feel the need to steal art. its usually as simple as asking permission or brokering a deal of some kind. i find a lot of people and creators in this community are usually more than willing to share art, assets and ideas but people for some reason still feel the need to go behind other people's backs. i hope someone re-creates this game or makes something similar without the need for all the shady business. i hope people make more pixelart games in general tbh, not enough good ones out there and the few that do get made often get abandoned or shrouded in controversy similar to this one. truly unfortunate

Reactions: lTTMl and Hugo_GLz
Aug 31, 2018
unfortunately yes. the game was good and had fun gameplay that was fairly unique for an H-game (others had similar, but it wasnt exactly common. it also had a good artstyle but... well... you know the rest lol) and im personally a huge fan of pixel-art games and i really hate how there isnt a tag for it yet. its just unfortunate that some people feel the need to steal art. its usually as simple as asking permission or brokering a deal of some kind. i find a lot of people and creators in this community are usually more than willing to share art, assets and ideas but people for some reason still feel the need to go behind other people's backs. i hope someone re-creates this game or makes something similar without the need for all the shady business. i hope people make more pixelart games in general tbh, not enough good ones out there and the few that do get made often get abandoned or shrouded in controversy similar to this one. truly unfortunate
so i do recomend a site called kimochi.info since it has a pixel tag and a ton of games (japanese even) i have a real lot of pixel games, but specially this types of games only are summer memories and summer, and countryside shota, they are unique and tend to be the ones that dont take as much effort as rpgs or platform ones, but arent as easy and short as simple pixel games

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
so i do recomend a site called kimochi.info since it has a pixel tag and a ton of games (japanese even) i have a real lot of pixel games, but specially this types of games only are summer memories and summer, and countryside shota, they are unique and tend to be the ones that dont take as much effort as rpgs or platform ones, but arent as easy and short as simple pixel games
ya, ive played those games you mentioned and theyre all pretty good. ty for the site btw, looks good :)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes