• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

koda Hasegawa

Feb 27, 2021
Searched about this whole shituation, and i can say that in the beginning i didn't understood anything, but now that i read the posts, i'm like i was in the beginning
hes working on a different project this is all what i can say. if he finished that project he is going to work on this game

Reactions: James Eveleth
Mar 18, 2019
The reason for his deletion is because he got flak for his 2nd game, Rpg Maker Test of Battle system!. In short, he stole the NSFW assets from a different artist and gaslit everyone for believing a certain boss is broken. He subsequently removed said assets to earn the "No sexual content" tag and patched the boss. And this is after he lied to everyone that he had the artist permission to use his art.

The competition of bad devs are actually getting more and more intense. I wonder if eros can beat Kuja (from LOK: Rebirth) and c*rp*twurm (from Tailbound) for worst NSFW dev ever. Kuja suffers from general game production incompetence and value dissonance in terms of time spent. carpetwurm suffers from being a complete asshole, first by badgering anyone for criticizing his meagre updates and second for, after 'converting' to christianity (we don't even know which denomination he chose), well... I and plenty of F95 users here already made posts concerning this, specifically THE ENTIRE page 23 of Tailbound.
Oooh, I remember that game. The only game I reviewed on F95 because it was so bad I had to give it a 1-star rating simply because it was actually a -10 and a crime against humanity.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Oooh, I remember that game. The only game I reviewed on F95 because it was so bad I had to give it a 1-star rating simply because it was actually a -10 and a crime against humanity.
why didnt he scrap that game, im crying right now. I love this game.

K9-Teen

Jun 28, 2021
The reason for his deletion is because he got flak for his 2nd game, Rpg Maker Test of Battle system!. In short, he stole the NSFW assets from a different artist and gaslit everyone for believing a certain boss is broken. He subsequently removed said assets to earn the "No sexual content" tag and patched the boss. And this is after he lied to everyone that he had the artist permission to use his art.

The competition of bad devs are actually getting more and more intense. I wonder if eros can beat Kuja (from LOK: Rebirth) and c*rp*twurm (from Tailbound) for worst NSFW dev ever. Kuja suffers from general game production incompetence and value dissonance in terms of time spent. carpetwurm suffers from being a complete asshole, first by badgering anyone for criticizing his meagre updates and second for, after 'converting' to christianity (we don't even know which denomination he chose), well... I and plenty of F95 users here already made posts concerning this, specifically THE ENTIRE page 23 of Tailbound.
I think it's fair to say that we can add the Subverse devs to this pile.
SOMEONE MAKE A LIST!!

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Wait what did i miss? I was gunna check back in on this game at or near full release (or just version 1.0).

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes