4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
no offense but next time just read through the changelog
Its okey, it wont help even if I am adding information into the game itself I will still get a lot of message like that. And I am okey with it. It still show that someone care about playing my game so I am taking it as +. What pissed me off is when someone wont reach me out and than give me bad review I already got one and its such a nonsense, not true review.. but I cant do anything about it and its sad.

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Looks really good with some pretty decent potential as a game so I'm super interested in how this game turns out, hope the possible future additional girls will be the ones from the series like the 2 cosplay sisters or even the main girl's school friends and not random characters from other series. Would love to see Juju or Nowa in this game's style specifically.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Looks really good with some pretty decent potential as a game so I'm super interested in how this game turns out, hope the possible future additional girls will be the ones from the series like the 2 cosplay sisters or even the main girl's school friends and not random characters from other series. Would love to see Juju or Nowa in this game's style specifically.
Thank you very much, Yes I have pretty much main ideas drawn out also adding two girls is in the future. Right now I am working to get another artist to finish/redraw what I did. So its gonna take time before I received everything I want. After that I will release big big update.

koda Hasegawa

Feb 27, 2021
Thank you very much, Yes I have pretty much main ideas drawn out also adding two girls is in the future. Right now I am working to get another artist to finish/redraw what I did. So its gonna take time before I received everything I want. After that I will release big big update.
im really excited for the big update. couse the game u make loooks so good

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
bruh, i tried to remove a thread before and they couldn't do it... mods probably have nothing against moses. Don't know why he chose the nuclear option.
Not doubting they did it themselves. Just saying some drama happened over there and that's probably why it happened.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
huh 1st time i seen a game dev get ban (hell thought that bones dude would get ban 1st before anyone else)
shame like idea of this dress up game

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
well the patreon link is there so hopefully we can still check or maybe someone else can post when he makes updates to this game.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
huh 1st time i seen a game dev get ban (hell thought that bones dude would get ban 1st before anyone else)
shame like idea of this dress up game
eh ive seen worse, and would think there should be some sort of moderator leaving mark not assassinating people. Pretty sure dev nuked it himself, because forum here is hostile to him. if he comes back someday, would advise having PR person to smooth out the talks.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I read the last posts in the thread and couldn't even understand why he was there... knowing him from this game and the chill people he replied to.

koda Hasegawa

Feb 27, 2021
eh ive seen worse, and would think there should be some sort of moderator leaving mark not assassinating people. Pretty sure dev nuked it himself, because forum here is hostile to him. if he comes back someday, would advise having PR person to smooth out the talks.
he didnt got banned he deletet his account himself

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
He's not gone, he's making a new account name but still continuing on his projects.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes