4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
This game straight up looks highly inspired from Summer Memories by Doujin Otome, was wondering if there were more like it out there?
Any other inspired games such as this or similarly nuanced

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
This game straight up looks highly inspired from Summer Memories by Doujin Otome, was wondering if there were more like it out there?
Yes it is inspired by all dojin otomes games. I was saying myself same thing if there are more games like theirs but I didn't find any. So I decided to make a game based on them. :LOL:

Reactions: Notoriously21

IgnisZack

May 6, 2022
Give Angel of Echidna a try,grade A pixel art with a wholesome angel love interest and pretty under the radar for somethings of its quality.Gameplay won't be as God tier as summer memories but I found it a fun distraction.

Reactions: Notoriously21

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Just wondering if theres any sexual content in the game right now other than cumming on her ass and thighs? has the titjob been removed?

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Just wondering if theres any sexual content in the game right now other than cumming on her ass and thighs? has the titjob been removed?
Sort of yes? It's still going to be in the game, this version is more focused on the main game play loop and such. I think that and other poses will be added back in when other mechanics [the cosplay completion] are fleshed out.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
yes there are none. I will be adding them in next version. Around 0.5 and forward. Right now I am focusing on core mechanics and gameplay. Fleshing out skill tree, how you will gain experience and how she will level up. After that I will start making + 18 content.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
How did you make it look almost 3d rather then flat tho?
I am planning to do some tutorial on youtube in the future how can you make look games like this in rpg maker. But its mostly combinations of pictures + plugins that allow you to click on pictures to run an event. Instead of creating map in rpg maker 1672387743694.png you just draw whatever you want and than 1672387785489.png you run event that show picture which is what you gonna see like room, characters and other staffs. There are a lot of cool tricks in rpg maker that you can use and make game look really how you want.

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
how exactly is the engine of summer memories and this one called?
cuz i really liked this engine.
and there is any other game with this kind gameplay?.
i mean Pixel ones

Last edited:

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
how exactly is the engine of summer memories and this one called?
cuz i really liked this engine.
and there is any other game with this kind gameplay?.
i mean Pixel ones
Hi yes on my discord I actually talked about this and share more of the pixel art games. Engine is rpg maker but these type of games are not typical for that engine. Its require a lot of creativity with that engine and a bit of knowledge of it. I am right now on break because of my exams at university but I am also working on short side game and I am planning do video on how I make that game, where you will see all creative tips on how make different angles in this engine or how make really fun game mechanics in battles for instance. Also visually appealing.

I still thinks that dojin otomes has one of the most creative gameplay out of all games in rpg maker and they have such unique and fun prespective on adult games in general. Most others pixel art games do not feel as a game more just pixel art animations.

On this site you can see all pixel art games that all avaiable than you just add them to google and you will find them most of them even on this site. Sadly in terms of games like summer memories I did not find anything to close to them. In terms of story, animations, gameplay, etc. But some of those games are visual appealing with nice animations so you will find few of them as very good.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes