4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
2 questions: how fast is the developing time? And how much NTR content is planned? (I'm neutral on it, just curious if its gonna be something "optional", secondary or a full NTR game)
Well I am university student and I am doing this in free time (instead of some part time job lul) So i am trying my best. If I could I would like to working on this game every single day.. Cant really tell you how fast its going tho.

About NTR well I have on patreon when I reach 500 people I will starting doing some extra content that they will want (some voting poll) so until than I am not planing it because there are too many things that I want to have in the game and its already pretty long shot. But yeah if a lot of people support I am down for anything.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
If the patreons vote for NTR then fine but please keep it optional or non-canon. The NTR guys are a loud minority so don't take their opinions as consensus.
Man I am not taking their opinions but money :ROFLMAO: its simple. But I dont thing I will reach so many people anytime soon anyway and also it seems people that already supporting me are not interested in ntr anyway. And if part of extra content are new 2 girls or playing minigames when she had different customes I think people would vote rather for that.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Man I am not taking their opinions but money :ROFLMAO: its simple. But I dont thing I will reach so many people anytime soon anyway and also it seems people that already supporting me are not interested in ntr anyway. And if part of extra content are new 2 girls or playing minigames when she had different customes I think people would vote rather for that.
More girls and costumes sound great. The roadmap is maybe a bit over ambitious for someone not doing it full time but you seem to focus on polishing whats already there so that's good. At what patreon tier can you vote in polls? You could copy other creators by putting voting power into different tiers like 1 vote at 1 dollar, 3 at 3 etc...

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
More girls and costumes sound great. The roadmap is maybe a bit over ambitious for someone not doing it full time but you seem to focus on polishing whats already there so that's good. At what patreon tier can you vote in polls? You could copy other creators by putting voting power into different tiers like 1 vote at 1 dollar, 3 at 3 etc...
Yes I will edit tiers a long the way when I start polls. True it might be a little bit ambitious but its good to have some clear goal. Also I have formula of making these content and they are quite similar so every new cosplay will be faster than that one before. But we will see how it will go.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Also if you are not interested in playing short test version you can check whole walktrought here
This video was recorded before some minor changes so keep that in mind if you want to be fully update you should check version for yourself.
Holy shit I haven't even played your game - I'd give you a 5 star review just for this if F95mods wouldn't get their shit twisted for me doing so lol

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Holy shit I haven't even played your game - I'd give you a 5 star review just for this if F95mods wouldn't get their shit twisted for me doing so lol
Its older version but I got some person that will be recording my game So I will share link when he is done with it. You can also check my twitter I am posting some of gamplay there also.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iron4doves

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Very small chance that this happens, but when I finished one of the segments, the focus cursor perfectly landed on the end of the green bar, and then when the next segment started, the focus cursor just slid off the green bar and past the screen window. XD

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Very small chance that this happens, but when I finished one of the segments, the focus cursor perfectly landed on the end of the green bar, and then when the next segment started, the focus cursor just slid off the green bar and past the screen window. XD
What how is it possible :O :D

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I definitely agree, since she's supposed to humiliate the protagonist at one end of the spectrum.
That would not be NTR tho because they are not even in relationship. If its one sided and she is humiliating him and he is her slave even if she fuck with guy infront of him he would actually enojoy it watching it as her pet. (thats no NTR) On other hand if you are on oposite spectrum when she is falling in love with him and than there is another guy that has something with her that would be NTR or am I wrong? :unsure: :unsure:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
That would not be NTR tho because they are not even in relationship. If its one sided and she is humiliating him and he is her slave even if she fuck with guy infront of him he would actually enojoy it watching it as her pet. (thats no NTR) On other hand if you are on oposite spectrum when she is falling in love with him and than there is another guy that has something with her that would be NTR or am I wrong? :unsure: :unsure:
Lol, yeah i guess. I was just speculating ;) i'd rather not add to your plate so ignore everyone here and do what you want. looking forward to see how this develops.

Glemer

May 18, 2022
where's the image from when you get the "you wet yourself" screen?
+1 on the game concept, has a ton of promise

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
It..... DEPENDS, it depends if we are using the "official" NTR settings, Netori, netorase, NTR type A, B, C and stuff... OR if you are talking to the INTERNET. I remember reading on a thread of a BROTHEL game with people crying with: "Oh my god, please remove the NTR scene from the game!" NTR, where girls/Whores of a said brothel that were not even in a relationship with the guy, had sex with customers of said brothel... and that was NTR for some people :cautious:

So yes, even if the MC would not be in a relationship with said girl, many would consider it NTR, just because their "crush" doesn't give a fuck about them, or simply because it's not crazy for the MC.

Also, I am neutral toward NTR, nor hate nor love, but I don't personally think that "NTR" would complete the game just because the girl is more "dominant" toward the MC, otherwise, every dominatrix of the world would be into cuckolding and series like "Please, don't bully me Nagatoro" would not exist.

Peace! Good luck on your project dude :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes