4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
I like this type of games, it's just not mindless fap material, you have to do something to see the erotic content, even if the game doesn't have any sex scenes at the moment.

However, I have a question, after the "Game Over" should the game restart?
every time I click "Retry" I get an error saying it couldn't load something and so I'm stuck in the "Game Over" window

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I like this type of games, it's just not mindless fap material, you have to do something to see the erotic content, even if the game doesn't have any sex scenes at the moment.

However, I have a question, after the "Game Over" should the game restart?
every time I click "Retry" I get an error saying it couldn't load something and so I'm stuck in the "Game Over" window
Yes thats the main point I also like games where you actually playing the game and H is just bonus. Thats why I like games like
Monster Girl Club Bifrost or Lost Chapter mainly Lost chapter I like the idea of rogue type game when you play the same game multiple times but there diffirent outcomes and you will also recieve some bonus for next playtrought.
Yes in the full version of this game the game will restart and you will play again with some bonuses but thats not implemented yet so now you just get error and its game over. This is just test version mainly for anroid I wanted now if I am able to make this game also on phones and if it run okey which was goal of this version. More of content and good stuff wil coming in next versions.

DEOeli

Dec 24, 2021
Yes thats the main point I also like games where you actually playing the game and H is just bonus. Thats why I like games like
Monster Girl Club Bifrost or Lost Chapter mainly Lost chapter I like the idea of rogue type game when you play the same game multiple times but there diffirent outcomes and you will also recieve some bonus for next playtrought.
Yes in the full version of this game the game will restart and you will play again with some bonuses but thats not implemented yet so now you just get error and its game over. This is just test version mainly for anroid I wanted now if I am able to make this game also on phones and if it run okey which was goal of this version. More of content and good stuff wil coming in next versions.
Will mac be able to play?

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Will mac be able to play?
Rpg maker only support this: RPG Maker MV is still compatible with macOS 10.10-10.15 but will not be compatible with macOS Big Sur 11.0 or later. I can try to deployed it for mac.. but dont know if you would be able to play it. Anyways this is just buged test version so you would still need to wait when I am done with new one.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
This game style reminds me of Summer Memories (soon Winter Memories), as a fan of pixel art games and apprentice pixel artist myself, I shall be watching your progress closely !

Godspeed dev, may your game get ever so popular!

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
This game style reminds me of Summer Memories (soon Winter Memories), as a fan of pixel art games and apprentice pixel artist myself, I shall be watching your progress closely !

Godspeed dev, may your game get ever so popular!
Well yes this game is heavily inspired by dojim otomes games. From plugins to art, etc,.. I think they making best type of games and I would love to see more of games like this. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Eterai

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE TITJOB POSE AWAY! PUT IT BACK!
PEACE BROTHER! THE TITTIES WILL RETURN! IT IS PROPCHERSIZED! PAITENCE WILL FIND US REWARDED!
(PS It wasn't technically a tit job so much as standing with an erection in her boobs.)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
2 questions: how fast is the developing time? And how much NTR content is planned? (I'm neutral on it, just curious if its gonna be something "optional", secondary or a full NTR game)

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
2 questions: how fast is the developing time? And how much NTR content is planned? (I'm neutral on it, just curious if its gonna be something "optional", secondary or a full NTR game)
I'm 90% certain NTR will be a optional/bonus thing (Too divisive I think). The main game will be mainly between Marin and Gojo, not sure about other girls appearing.

Reactions: Riujin
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes