4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
It..... DEPENDS, it depends if we are using the "official" NTR settings, Netori, netorase, NTR type A, B, C and stuff... OR if you are talking to the INTERNET. I remember reading on a thread of a BROTHEL game with people crying with: "Oh my god, please remove the NTR scene from the game!" NTR, where girls/Whores of a said brothel that were not even in a relationship with the guy, had sex with customers of said brothel... and that was NTR for some people :cautious:

So yes, even if the MC would not be in a relationship with said girl, many would consider it NTR, just because their "crush" doesn't give a fuck about them, or simply because it's not crazy for the MC.

Also, I am neutral toward NTR, nor hate nor love, but I don't personally think that "NTR" would complete the game just because the girl is more "dominant" toward the MC, otherwise, every dominatrix of the world would be into cuckolding and series like "Please, don't bully me Nagatoro" would not exist.

Peace! Good luck on your project dude :)
I see well I can get behind this. I dont like that logic because its like everyone who has crush on someone and that someone dating or fucking someone else mean they are doing NTR. Which is a little bit far stretch and its not healthy mental gymnastic at all. But if its true I can see how people are mad when NTR present in the games because they see it everyday in their lifes. (If you use this logic.)

Actually this game is Inspired by Please, don't bully me Nagatoro :LOL: I took its premis and combine it with My Dress-Up Darling. I actually love Nagataro more than My Dress Up. But I dont think I agree with you on that one in Nagataro she starting to bullying him just to mess with him but also she get to be insteresting in him pretty much at the start of that series and eventually fall in love with him. So I would not say its Dominatrix. Its more highschool thing when you like someone but you your only way to show your affection is to bully them type thing. But I agree that not every dominatrix needs to have cuckolding but if we talking about spectrum of humiliation it would be up there for sure. Still thats not something I am planning to do anyway.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I see well I can get behind this. I dont like that logic because its like everyone who has crush on someone and that someone dating or fucking someone else mean they are doing NTR. Which is a little bit far stretch and its not healthy mental gymnastic at all. But if its true I can see how people are mad when NTR present in the games because they see it everyday in their lifes. (If you use this logic.)
People see games and real life differently (at least they should). What is seen as ntr in a game isn't seen as such in real life. Anyway people like to get super precise with defining ntr for some reason with things like "They aren't in a relationship so it isn't ntr" as if that would make the non-ntr fans ok with it. It's so ntr adjacent that many consider it ntr because it's just easier to generalize it like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022

Actually this game is Inspired by Please, don't bully me Nagatoro :LOL: I took its premis and combine it with My Dress-Up Darling. I actually love Nagataro more than My Dress Up. But I dont think I agree with you on that one in Nagataro she starting to bullying him just to mess with him but also she get to be insteresting in him pretty much at the start of that series and eventually fall in love with him. So I would not say its Dominatrix. Its more highschool thing when you like someone but you your only way to show your affection is to bully them type thing. But I agree that not every dominatrix needs to have cuckolding but if we talking about spectrum of humiliation it would be up there for sure. Still thats not something I am planning to do anyway.
Just do it bro.Game is yours ofc but optional/avoidable NTR would be a really good element for this game in my opinion.(I think a lot of people would like too)

• Love
Reactions: Thecatbred

IgnisZack

May 6, 2022
Hey little update I was now playing it on my phone and I got same black screen when I bought masturbate skill and then fail pose 2 is this same thing that happened to you when this black screen occure?
Pretty much,seems it's not exclusive to just tablets.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Ah, you change the art.
It looks better though.m
Can't help but miss the old one lol

Good luck on the game.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
So the current version is only a test, I played it on my cell phone and I kept thinking that there was more content lol

wedz

Sep 9, 2022
1670607924646.png ????????????????????????????
is this supposed to be a new game + style?? cause i get game over n then this.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 2223972 ????????????????????????????
is this supposed to be a new game + style?? cause i get game over n then this.
Yes it supposed to be new game + style. This is bug which was mention on changelog and my sites where I upload game. I also did fast update to pc version where I mention it, but not in android version. Its just test version to see if its run on android. So there is no need to play it again anyway. Its gonna be fixed and more polished in next versions. Sorry for that.

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

wedz

Sep 9, 2022
Yes it supposed to be new game + style. This is bug which was mention on changelog and my sites where I upload game. I also did fast update to pc version where I mention it, but not in android version. Its just test version to see if its run on android. So there is no need to play it again anyway. Its gonna be fixed and more polished in next versions. Sorry for that.
awesome, I don't know if your looking for suggestions but disregard the rest if not

1. ability to switch the space key for mouse click for mini games.
2. have the model shift/move into sexier poses during mini games that will purposely distract and make it harder.
3.some kind of touching/massage mini game (with lotions n crap)
4.costume stuff, maybe do like a quality(white,green,blue(depending on skills/talents) that give more points/unique animation
5.shes a fucking hot model(they never single) I think the cheating until she wants u enough to divorce/break up would be fitting
7.pregnancy AF lmao (progressive condom to bare ladder)
8. shop for different underwear/accessories during mini games.

good luck!! excited for next update.:)

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
awesome, I don't know if your looking for suggestions but disregard the rest if not

1. ability to switch the space key for mouse click for mini games.
2. have the model shift/move into sexier poses during mini games that will purposely distract and make it harder.
3.some kind of touching/massage mini game (with lotions n crap)
4.costume stuff, maybe do like a quality(white,green,blue(depending on skills/talents) that give more points/unique animation
5.shes a fucking hot model(they never single) I think the cheating until she wants u enough to divorce/break up would be fitting
7.pregnancy AF lmao (progressive condom to bare ladder)
8. shop for different underwear/accessories during mini games.

good luck!! excited for next update.:)
Hi yes I actually have section on my discord about suggestions.
About those I will give replay for them.
1. You can use mouse click in mini games actually. Well Now I am not sure if I actually added you can try it. But for version I am working now it has mouse control. 1670613019584.png I even added Icons for that.
2. If you played version before it was already there that she was changing into sex poses, I started reworking art style so It is not in this version but in new one there will be skill tree for her and everytime she level up she gains new skill which will be more sexy pose that she will use on you. And eventually she will do something erotic with you (with new game mechanic). New skill tree will also have purpose that you can see how much content you unlocked.
3. Also will be there in event when you finish first cosplay. Also you will gain some skills where you can spank her for instance on her ass. This was also in older version present. (I still have old animation on my twitter.)
4.This game is all about costumes thats goal of this game make her costume. Which than she wear and you will play special event for that costume. (After there will be enough content and I gain enough supportes I plan to buy some more better arts for experience pixel artest which helped to add some special content like instead of measuring minigame, she can wear cosplay that you made and you gonna make photos of her and she will be teasing you.
5. Wont happend right now plan is more dom/sub dynamic if you are losing to her you gonna be her slave/pet if you winning you will make her fall for you kind of thing. (Thats enought content for that game I want than focus on my next original project)
6. Not sure about that might be something extra I can add into poll for patreons if they wanted with category of extra outfits minigame.
7. There will be shop event after you finish two goals. 1. Measure her (beating all 5 pose) and than second minigame which I will reveal in next two versions i guess. After you complete than shop event start where you go to buy things for cosplay. There will be another more chill fun minigame in changing room. (I post these details on roadmap that I post her and my patreon.)

To add something there I am also planning potentialy adding two more girls with their own events (they are in the anime so it would be fitting).

Thank you for your enthusiasm for this game and I hope you will be enjoying future versions as well.

Last edited:

IgnisZack

May 6, 2022
I gotta thank you for the recommendation of Lost Chapter.Really fun roguelite that kept me company while waiting for the release,succubus money build broke the game.Guess you could call it the sex sells deck.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes