4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 31, 2022
lol didnt know that exists.
It's pretty good, it's a light ecchi, mostly it's a nice story about the main character finding a way to share their passion with another, as most of their life they have felt alone due to their passion. I hope it gets more seasons cause it was pretty cute and really well animated.

Reactions: kaizoman

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
It's pretty good, it's a light ecchi, mostly it's a nice story about the main character finding a way to share their passion with another, as most of their life they have felt alone due to their passion. I hope it gets more seasons cause it was pretty cute and really well animated.
Season two was confirmed a couple months ago.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
there's a bug when you get a gameover, you get a error that a picture is missing from title1 folder.

also how do i lvl up the cosplays? i can only measure her, and when i get to lvl 4 or more the days end and i get the game over. what am i supposed to do?

edit : i think this version is bugged? you can only measure her and do nothing else the book thing for cosplay doesn't progress even if you complete the measurement successfully

Last edited:

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
there's a bug when you get a gameover, you get a error that a picture is missing from title1 folder.

also how do i lvl up the cosplays? i can only measure her, and when i get to lvl 4 or more the days end and i get the game over. what am i supposed to do?

edit : i think this version is bugged? you can only measure her and do nothing else the book thing for cosplay doesn't progress even if you complete the measurement successfully
im getting the same error here

Pissit

Feb 13, 2022
Where are the instructions? I measured her and completed pose 3 a bunch of times, Marine is level 4, and it still goes back to where she is bending over and my option is to measure again.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
okay from what i got in discord, there's only that masturbating skill for now since this is a test build if i understood right.

there should be a final version toward the end of the year which will have a few more things in it.

doesn't seem like there's much to do right now

edit : read the changelog guys

v0.4alpha
This is primary to test out android version. (A lot of people asked for it)
This is raw version of just gameplay to test it out before full version come. Consider playing only for feedbecks.
Full 0.4 polish version should come around at the end of the year or early in the next year..

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah...I'm thinking this is either incomplete/in progress, under explained or simply bugged as hell...Which is a shame. Hopefully there will be a hot fix if it is the latter.

My nut is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.

Reactions: furyto

LoiPoi123

Oct 23, 2022
the pressure range of the space button is wrong, if you stop pressing in the green zone near the red zone the bar continues running and penalizes you

IgnisZack

May 6, 2022
I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy tab a,for reference it runs summer memories well but with some instances of lag in other areas.For this game when I coom to the second pose a black box appears,not sure if it's just my device tho.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
the pressure range of the space button is wrong, if you stop pressing in the green zone near the red zone the bar continues running and penalizes you
Hi I was talking about it multiple times and its not wrong. 1670119935925.png this is maximum amount you can get. On x this is 334 in the game there is condition when you clicking while x>334 you are safe. Now there are 3 speeds that cursor can go. It can go +2, +4 or +6. on x. And it goes constantly. So if its go +2 your safe range is this 1670120077553.png . if you try click when its past this you gonna be punish.If its +4 (middle speed) your safe range is 1670120133905.png
same goes for +6 1670120161024.png . Because its constatly goes up these numbers its humanly immposible to be that fast to let go your space bar while its going. In theory you should not be punish if you let go your spacebar in those ranges but physicaly its just not possible. So to play it safe you should look at it as this 1670120299151.png . 1670120320833.png But the pressure range is not wrong at all. You just need to take in context cursor speed while it aproching danger area..

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy tab a,for reference it runs summer memories well but with some instances of lag in other areas.For this game when I coom to the second pose a black box appears,not sure if it's just my device tho.
Can you share screen shot? I want to look at it and try to fix it.. also what version of android do you have.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes