VN Ren'Py My Dress Up NTR: Unseen Desire [v0.1] [CuckyBoy]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1725973214818.png

Overview:
Parody of my dress darling were you play as gojo and Marin suddenly gojo school principal change for some reason and new students come to gojo school then there was a change in the behavior of the woman near him. Especially Marin​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2024-09-10
Developer: CuckyBoy
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Other Games: Link
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0005.png x-p_office2.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png x-m_c7.png

Last edited:

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
Looks good, will wait till next update to actually see where this game is going... not that it'll change to another genre XD I just wish this one gives lots of hidden sex goodies

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
A NTR game with Marin fucking an ugly fat bastard? This is something I was waiting for (specially if it have some non-con stuff for Marin), hope it gets continued.

I hope dev can stand all the hate too. The NTR police will arrive soon enough. Specially with an ugly fat bastard, they can't stand pixels are 'being stolen' from them...lol

Last edited:

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
YES!!!!! we need more games of this type!! to love-ru, sao ( fujino is GOD ), dragon ball, zero no tsukaima, strike the blood, rosario to vampire, high school DxD and more will be good theme to make ntr games like this one, and the system of internal status is the most value thing in this type of game!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes