Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
First of all I want to apologize for the delay of episode 11.
Episode 12 has been a heavy work for me to make and it took much longer time than expected.
Normally I make a full release for all my supporters in each month but that has not been possible this time.
I have made these games for exactly 5 years now and I've only missed a full release for all supporters one time before.
The reason why I have postponed it is simply to respect my current supporters and their investment in my games. It wouldn't be fair to them as they have spend their money. You'll still get the game with exact same delay as my supporters but with 1 month delay as my supporters have done.
Keep in mind that you still get it for free and so far I haven't failed to do that.
If you like my games - please do not beg for a leaked version. Episode 11 will have a small update soon where some bugs and missing hints will be fixed. It's worth waiting for that.
Have a great day

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Episode 12 has been a heavy work for me to make and it took much longer time than expected.
Normally I make a full release for all my supporters in each month but that has not been possible this time.
I have made these games for exactly 5 years now and I've only missed a full release for all supporters one time before.
The reason why I have postponed it is simply to respect my current supporters and their investment in my games. It wouldn't be fair to them as they have spend their money. You'll still get the game with exact same delay as my supporters but with 1 month delay as my supporters have done.
Keep in mind that you still get it for free and so far I haven't failed to do that.
If you like my games - please do not beg for a leaked version. Episode 11 will have a small update soon where some bugs and missing hints will be fixed. It's worth waiting for that.
Have a great day
Which, in the end, means what exactly? What is the delay for episode 11? The whole post was a dance all over the floor, trying to justify something. Not quite clear what, though.
Complaining about the heavy work, for which you are getting paid for, is really only underlining the inability to respect your own dead lines.
Reminding, literally all the time, that some of us are getting the game free is very gracious of you. A true gentleman. For accuracy, please also add, each and every time you feel the need to repeat this, that you do it ONLY because this is how you recruit the paying members.

Reactions: Serj_SSB91

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Have a great day
i support your decision, im just wondering when will the jumping scenes be fixed (bathroom with lynn,lina the double events at dinner self defense/game night the error in bobroom8 and the random crash sending a text to all 3 girls) witch me and a few others have pointed out

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
i support your decision, im just wondering when will the jumping scenes be fixed (bathroom with lynn,lina the double events at dinner self defense/game night the error in bobroom8 and the random crash sending a text to all 3 girls) witch me and a few others have pointed out
Thanks
I'm in progress of fixing old bugs in episode 1 to 11.
My problem is that players request for releases all the time and at the same time request for bugfixes. There are still only 24 hours in each day and I can't work more than I do right now (16 hours per day)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thanks
I'm in progress of fixing old bugs in episode 1 to 11.
My problem is that players request for releases all the time and at the same time request for bugfixes. There are still only 24 hours in each day and I can't work more than I do right now (16 hours per day)
i see ur point on that i'm a former dev it got to the point where i told my supporters and the "freeloaders" im a solo dev you want releases or the bugs fixed (its to time consuming to try and fix them while trying to do the stuff for a new release)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Which, in the end, means what exactly? What is the delay for episode 11? The whole post was a dance all over the floor, trying to justify something. Not quite clear what, though.
Complaining about the heavy work, for which you are getting paid for, is really only underlining the inability to respect your own dead lines.
Reminding, literally all the time, that some of us are getting the game free is very gracious of you. A true gentleman. For accuracy, please also add, each and every time you feel the need to repeat this, that you do it ONLY because this is how you recruit the paying members.
Just to make it clear.
If I couldn't gain any money from my supporters you'll not be able to get anything for free because my games wouldn't exist.
Please keep that in mind.
Most of the money I gain from my supporters are spend on 2 artists that helps me with image production. That again makes me able to add more contents in the game. The free players benefits on that too.
All of you being rude and almost yield of me because the delivery of my game is delayed is respectless. What do you want to obtain? If you're a throll I know what you want to obtain - if not - I have no idea.

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
Hmm...
It is very appropriate to talk about mistakes in the 11th season in this topic.
People, 97% of whom have not even seen this version.
Should we take your word for it!?
You can chat with the developer on Patreon if you are a subscriber.
This is not a circus.
CeLaVie talks about mistakes in season 11.
Provide the game, we want to make sure that they really are there.
And not empty words for truth.
And so as not to torment ourselves with words that we still get the game for free.
Cancel the free version altogether.
Then the game will be leaked on the same day as the Mr. Dots games.

Reactions: denen

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hmm...
It is very appropriate to talk about mistakes in the 11th season in this topic.
People, 97% of whom have not even seen this version.
Should we take your word for it!?
You can chat with the developer on Patreon if you are a subscriber.
This is not a circus.
CeLaVie talks about mistakes in season 11.
Provide the game, we want to make sure that they really are there.
And not empty words for truth.
And so as not to torment ourselves with words that we still get the game for free.
Cancel the free version altogether.
Then the game will be leaked on the same day as the Mr. Dots games.
i have not played 11 yet and im not a supported (but i am a former dev)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Just to make it clear.
If I couldn't gain any money from my supporters you'll not be able to get anything for free because my games wouldn't exist.
Please keep that in mind.
Most of the money I gain from my supporters are spend on 2 artists that helps me with image production. That again makes me able to add more contents in the game. The free players benefits on that too.
All of you being rude and almost yield of me because the delivery of my game is delayed is respectless. What do you want to obtain? If you're a throll I know what you want to obtain - if not - I have no idea.
I see you selected only what you liked from my post. You chose not to answer a simple question: what is the new delay?
Well, like a polite person that I am, and trying to give a good example, since you claim you have no idea what I want, I will try to make it as clear as possible for you: try to behave a bit less rude and arrogant, as your only answer for everything seems to be that the game is free for those on this site. And you keep repeating this mantra every post. Its bad taste, impolite and rude.

Reactions: Serj_SSB91

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I see you selected only what you liked from my post. You chose not to answer a simple question: what is the new delay?
Well, like a polite person that I am, and trying to give a good example, since you claim you have no idea what I want, I will try to make it as clear as possible for you: try to behave a bit less rude and arrogant, as your only answer for everything seems to be that the game is free for those on this site. And you keep repeating this mantra every post. Its bad taste, impolite and rude.
It`s not rude or arrogant it`s just a fact? - don`t you understand how real life works?
You sound like a spoiled brat here, who never had to work or pay for anything before?!

What the Dev. says makes perfect sense, you should be grateful that he even feels the needs to explain himself - not that he have to actually.

What are you even complaining here for?! It`s not like someone is acting in bad faith.
Your posts are so full of irony it`s kinda cringe.
Please inform your parents that you need a serious time out, followed with a sit on the chair of shame.

Thanks!
- everyone

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If you go back in this thread you'll see that I postponed the public version from end of June to end of July. Some free players seems extremely annoyed about it. I apologize for the delay.
What I also have written is that episode 11 has some bugs that I would like to fix before I'll release it as a public version.
If I have sound rude or arrogant, I apologize. I always try my utmost to keep a decent speech here. Have a great day out there.

Reactions: ItkoSK and Daveiy

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
Lets put into the perspective like this: day more/less, same outcome
Celaviegroup please correct my dates if they are wrong.

Ep10 release:
public was on 30th May
Platinum - April 11th

Ep11 release:
Public will be on 26th July (announced before delay for 28th June) <- had to search the post on release date, you owe me a beer
Platinum - May 10th

Ep12 release:
Public will be on 30th August
Platinum - June 28th

As you all can see, delay happened to all paid and non-paid supporters and fans.
If you cant wait, support the dev, if you can, take this as a "fap-rehabilitation" time and enjoy your life.

Sorry for saying it like this, but Celaviegroup stop apologizing to everyone and pay attention to supporters who pays for your products. You cant satisfy everyone, nor will you ever be able to do that. Give the info: "Guys, there is an delay for xy reason" and done.

Im on non-paid fan side, was disappointed when i saw delay, but still, appreciating the work you are doing for us jerks (pun intended). Even more as you are active here. Oh, and Celaviegroup, im sending you the billing for a beer used in the meantime :D

Others who cant wait, go fap on other games or sites :D get that daily dose of dopamine you crackheads :D

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes