Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When is the public release v 0.3?

Show less
Dear all
I'm happy to finally be able to announce release dates for the next episode of 'My Early Life' Almost 1.500 new images are added and 90 new bookmarks and more than 300 new subevents are waiting for you.
This is a giant update and by far the largest update ever. When you play this episode you need to be patient as the bookmark counter will move very slowly due to the many subevents.
The small delay is caused by an extensive test as the alpha testers needed more time to test it caused by the huge amount of content.
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members: Friday September 8th
Master members: Monday September 18th
Silver members: Monday September 25th
Bronze members: Friday September 29th
Supporters: Friday October 6th
Public: October 27th <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wish you all happy playing.
Thank you to all my supporters - without you this game will not exist.
I spend all my time and do my utmost to make the game as good as possible for my supporters.
Cheers
Bob

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
is any one else having a problem with the study hours thing? i have 15 by saturday, the number resets to zero on sunday and then it says i didnt study enough and i have to skip monday. am i doing something wrong with this?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
is any one else having a problem with the study hours thing? i have 15 by saturday, the number resets to zero on sunday and then it says i didnt study enough and i have to skip monday. am i doing something wrong with this?
Problem is fixed in next episode. I'll upload it on my Patreon website later today

Reactions: denen and oopsalot

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
Can't even edit the save to skip this long ass grind. I can accept a grind, if it actually progresses, but about 6 weeks in, no new content. All of their shyness stays at 10.
Tried to just edit the shyness away, and I get a "do you trust whoever edited the save?" I click Yes, and it just doesn't load the save lmao

A better hint menu would be nice. because I followed that hint menu included, and 6 weeks with no change isn't a grind, it's a bug.

Reactions: DNS01W

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
Добрый день celavie group, я проживаю в Russian federation, хочу купить my early life ep4 по silver за 10€ и в двух методах оплаты не могу, PayPal на территории России не работает, а оплата картой Visa не проходит так как Visa у нас тоже не работает и вопрос как купить этот эпизод по silver подписке ?

Reactions: denen

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Can't even edit the save to skip this long ass grind. I can accept a grind, if it actually progresses, but about 6 weeks in, no new content. All of their shyness stays at 10.
Tried to just edit the shyness away, and I get a "do you trust whoever edited the save?" I click Yes, and it just doesn't load the save lmao

A better hint menu would be nice. because I followed that hint menu included, and 6 weeks with no change isn't a grind, it's a bug.
These graphs with excitement and shyness mean nothing. At least for now. This is a very primitive grind fest. I looked at the progress in the "events" menu on Bob's profile page. All you need to do is catch girls in a certain place, at a certain time. In the first two chapters, I was unable to complete several events and simply skipped them. The third chapter closes quite simply.

alf04

Jan 2, 2018
Hi and thx for the upload - is there a scene for handing over nightwear to Lynn? Tried to find it but somehow doesn't trigger?
After buying it, she just automatically has it.

The_Alex

May 4, 2017
Man I don't get this sites search to give me the desired results. Maybe I'm too dump for that. So maybe someone in here can answer my question:
Is anything known about the assets the dev uses to create his renders? There is clearly progress in lighting and render quality compared to his first games and I'd love to compare his results with my amateur renders to improve my work.
Everything is of interest but mainly the dForce hair he uses in the latest release looks really neat. Also models from former games like My first love, My best friends daughter, etc.

Thanx in advance.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes