Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Still not triggering 22.00 in TV room. I've bought chips, all Lynn does is walk away. She's in a good mood but always spends her money before the evening. I've tried 2 photo sessions (pool and room) so she has some money but she still ends up on zero. What am I missing please?

Reactions: chello126

Whitewolf1

Jan 13, 2019
Still not triggering 22.00 in TV room. I've bought chips, all Lynn does is walk away. She's in a good mood but always spends her money before the evening. I've tried 2 photo sessions (pool and room) so she has some money but she still ends up on zero. What am I missing please?
Message on Discord

Reactions: chello126

quinapril

May 12, 2017
Anyone got any thoughts on how to trigger the 19.00 dinning room event? I have completed 76/77. I'm beginning to really like this game - the internal guides and hints are very helpful but I must be misinterpreting something for this event. Thanks

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone got any thoughts on how to trigger the 19.00 dinning room event? I have completed 76/77. I'm beginning to really like this game - the internal guides and hints are very helpful but I must be misinterpreting something for this event. Thanks
I think ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
How do you access the screen above? Is that from Ep 2?
If referring to the Events status screen in Post #212, it is in Episode 1 also.
Select the "Show Stats" icon from the top left of the game screen. Then select "Events" from the lower left of the "Stats ad Infos" screen, where it says "Inventory / Events"

William Bodd

Jul 7, 2017
If referring to the Events status screen in Post #212, it is in Episode 1 also.
Select the "Show Stats" icon from the top left of the game screen. Then select "Events" from the lower left of the "Stats ad Infos" screen, where it says "Inventory / Events"
Found it! Thanks

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Those are the only one left at the moment...
Bathroom at 23:00 - just enter the bathroom - don't take picture of her
Dining room at 19:00 Make dinner at 18:30 in the kitchen twice
Lynn's room at 17:00 Make sure that you have seen her doing yoga - buy the red panties during the weekend in the lingerie- go to her room at 17:00 and make photosession.
Lingerie at 14:00 During weekend - Make sure to have at least 50 $ and Lynn is in good mood. Tell her that you want photosession with her in the panties - she'll deny. During weekend - go there again -she must still be in good mood and you must have 50 $. Ask for the same. If you do not succeed to convince her - go there for the third time and she'll accept it.
Wish you happy playing

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes