Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Truly you are a life saver. I was able to clear everything except for 10:00 in the kitchen.
This could be the event that messed up your game, I'm pretty sure you triggered it earlier in the episode yet for some reason it ended not properly set as triggered. It's also the last one missing so no harm in setting it done in the console and just going next.

But since so many people are getting stuck, for a general solution for everyone, here is how you can find out numbers of events you are still missing using basic python in the console:
Code:
list(i for i,e in enumerate(EVENTS) if not e.Done)
Then you can just take a number from the result, for example 50 and make it triggered with
Code:
EVENTS[50].SetDone()
Of course use at your own risk, you can obviously miss some content if you cheat more than just last missing event.

Reactions: Hermit76

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO it would be nice if there was consistency in how the girls react to the MC. Lina seems to swing from making out with the MC to being shy around him.

I'm still hoping that Lyn goes lesbian first. She did say she doesn't have any male friends to teach her about feeling her up. The MC could see her phone and find flirty texts to another girl, or catch her on the weekend at the beach getting close to another girl. The girl at the grocery store could be the girl.

OP banner best pic.

Last edited:

Pianoman

Feb 22, 2018
But since so many people are getting stuck, for a general solution for everyone, here is how you can find out numbers of events you are still missing using basic python in the console:
Code:
list(i for i,e in enumerate(EVENTS) if not e.Done)
Then you can just take a number from the result, for example 50 and make it triggered with
Code:
EVENTS[50].SetDone()
Of course use at your own risk, you can obviously miss some content if you cheat more than just last missing event.
Good sir, thank you very much, again.
Like that one guy asked before, I'd like to donate for you if it's possible.

Can I ask you, to help again, please?
I can't trigger the last six Bookmarks in Episode 2. Lina's storyline and I think some auto events again?
They're events 27, 29, 62, 67, 71, 72. I figured out that much. Triggered some with your code, but nothing happens.
Do you think there's a possibility to make that right in the code?
I would love to not skip the rest of the episode.

1.jpg

I cooked dinner like a million times, but nothing changes. Bathroom is always closed when Lina is inside and she wants me always out of her room...

If you could help me in any way, then here's my savefile attached (I hope?).

Thank you very much, if you find the time to look at it.

Reactions: bozoplace

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
How to list undone Events WITH description in console via list(i for i,e in enumerate(EVENTS) if not e.Done)? It's not so fast and convenient to get Event's time and description in Bob's diary.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Ep4 88/90. Stuck with 1530 and 2000 tasks, 'cause at 15:30 there nobody in the bathroom and 20:00 time point is unreachable due to auto visiting Eve instead of Lynn room access.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Good sir, thank you very much, again.
Like that one guy asked before, I'd like to donate for you if it's possible.

Can I ask you, to help again, please?
I can't trigger the last six Bookmarks in Episode 2. Lina's storyline and I think some auto events again?

Thank you very much, if you find the time to look at it.
This is the dead end that happens when you choose a wrong option when talking to Lina, that is something else than letting her see you naked.
Try:
Code:
EVENTS[71].Progress = 1
Go to her room at 19:30 and this time choose a proper option.

How to list undone Events WITH description in console via list(i for i,e in enumerate(EVENTS) if not e.Done)? It's not so fast and convenient to get Event's time and description in Bob's diary.
Code:
list([i,e.Location,e.Hour,e.Minutes] for i,e in enumerate(EVENTS) if not e.Done)
You can use "long" in the console to see the full output if the result is long, alternatively you can also take any event number and try
Code:
EVENTS[27].__dict__

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The slow build of the story makes sense, the girls didn't even like the MC when they all moved in together.
He has to get the girls to first accept him, then trust him, then naughty fun.
Lyne and Eve bath tub photo shoot could be fun.

On another topic wondering if the girls will have any interracial encounters. CeLaVie Group games seem not to have much to speak of, a one off but that's about it.

mikl

May 16, 2017
The slow build of the story makes sense, the girls didn't even like the MC when they all moved in together.
Lyne and Eve bath tub photo shoot could be fun.

On another topic wondering if the girls will have any interracial encounters. CeLaVie Group games seem not to have much to speak of, a one off but that's about it.
I think lesbian and interracial scenes are inappropriate in this game.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Does anyone know how to enable/disable game variables through the console? For example I would like to minimize the grinding via disable girl's mood. In RenPy Save Editor I found names of some of those variables, like 'Eve_mood', 'moods' itself, but only 'money' and 'bob_money' worked through console.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
This is all true, logical and makes sense. However, knowing the author's other games, we already know that this is all a copy of the general behavior of the characters, which migrates from one game to another. Therefore, those who know the previous games already know all this, as well as what awaits them in the sequel. That's why I appreciated the plot of episode 4, since it's after the first two, it's a gateway to the world of harem debauchery in what follows after the fourth.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Mood variables: LynnObj.Mood, LinaObj.Mood, EveObj.Mood. 3 is the best mood.
The BobStudyHours variable is also useful to set, studying is there so you can have something to do during the hours the girls are unavailable, but it's better to just use the time skip buttons.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
The BobStudyHours variable is also useful to set, studying is there so you can have something to do during the hours the girls are unavailable, but it's better to just use the time skip buttons.
Yes, I found them too, but no matter how I tried to change their values, it didn't seem to work for me. I also tried changing another variable that is "hoursleft" but nothing changed either.

Last edited:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Mood variables: LynnObj.Mood, LinaObj.Mood, EveObj.Mood. 3 is the best mood.
Too bad these variables are written in the renpysaver in the other manner: Eve_mood, so changing them to 2 had no any outcome.

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
Ep4 88/90. Stuck with 1530 and 2000 tasks, 'cause at 15:30 there nobody in the bathroom and 20:00 time point is unreachable due to auto visiting Eve instead of Lynn room access.
I don't recall having an issue with the 15:30 event, but the 20:00 event was also a problem for me for the same reason. Even after progression of the Eve visit scene where she accepts both offers (in addition to dismissing the call brother request), the visits still continued. I decompiled and checked the code, but didn't see any way that auto Eve visit would ever stop.

I'd messaged the developer on Patreon a week and a half ago about the 20:00 event and got a reply that it sounded weird and he'd research it, but didn't get a solution. I went back and started my end of Ep 3 save again, and noticed that the Eve visits started to happen on the second night, so it didn't seem there was anyway to complete the event in Lynn's room. The only way I could get that final event was to edit the decompiled lyn_room.rpy to to add "if CurrentEpisode == 4:" "call EP4_event15" lines at the beginning so the event was playable at other times in her room. It ran then and was a progression of several scenes before the event completed.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I went back and started my end of Ep 3 save again, and noticed that the Eve visits started to happen on the second night, so it didn't seem there was anyway to complete the event in Lynn's room.
I did the same thing after I had to manually (via the console) mark these 2 events as completed. I reloaded the beginning of Ep4 and tried to figure out how and where event 1530 occurs. And to my surprise, I couldn't find any of Bob sisters in the bathroom at that particular time during the first few quests. So I hardly believe that hard grinding would help me with this task. Just like the 6:30 task from the previous episode, which also had to be skipped due to the wrong time I guess.

Pianoman

Feb 22, 2018
This is the dead end that happens when you choose a wrong option when talking to Lina, that is something else than letting her see you naked.
Try:
Code:
EVENTS[71].Progress = 1
Go to her room at 19:30 and this time choose a proper option.
My captain, you're a true hero. Everything worked. I had to cheat the last 6:30 auto event, but thanks to you I knew how to do that!
Sincerely, thank you for spending time with such requests. Many thanks!!!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes