Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Flavastulta1

Feb 10, 2023
Hi All, I am stuck on last 3 events (for me) 17:00 pool, 20:00 living room and one other event that cannot be triggered yet. Is there a way to progress in the self defense training at 17:00 and the Truth or Dare game at 20:00?
I think it was the same for me. I had to do 16:30 Pool until it went to 75/77. Seems to be a bug.

anoninus1

Jun 5, 2022
I am stuck on those event.
in the kitchen, I give Lynn big amount of money, without progress.
In the living room, I am with Lynn and Lina, I make 3 or 4 event, but it stuck on the last one on loops.
and the last one didnt trigeted yet somehow..

1706714889039.png

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
3 days stuck for completion of "09:30 in Eve's Room" .. help appreciated
Followed this :
7:00 Lynn's room Event 43
7:30 Eve's room Event 44
8:00 Eve's room Event 45
8:30 Eve's room Event 46
9:00 Eve's room Event 47
9:30 Eve's room Event 48

Still it didnt work
event 47 and 48 say, can't be triggered yet but i have 75/77

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was the same for me. I had to do 16:30 Pool until it went to 75/77. Seems to be a bug.
It's definitely a bug. During any dinner scene where the MC mentions a new self defense lesson the dev meant to change the description for Event 57 which is the self defense at the pool event at 17:00, but instead changes the description for Event 54 which is the Lynn tanning naked at the pool event at 16:30. (Which the original event description for 54 after the dice game when the MC gets Lynn to agree to tan naked was also wrong since it says to go to the pool at 16:00 when no one is there instead of 16:30 the time Lynn actually tans...)

I am stuck on those event.
in the kitchen, I give Lynn big amount of money, without progress.
In the living room, I am with Lynn and Lina, I make 3 or 4 event, but it stuck on the last one on loops.
and the last one didnt trigeted yet somehow..
For 9AM Lynn has to have FULL arousal meter (9.5 or 10) and you have to give her over $1000. Just giving her the money won't trigger it if her arousal level is too low. (Do nothing but STALK Lynn the previous day and that morning {Only scenes she appears in - school and shopping don't count}. If Lynn is unavailable then hit the clock to skip an hour or 30Min depending on when the next Lynn scene is.)

47 is the living room dare game and 48 is essentially just the end of the episode which is why it is always unavailable. The last dare game triggers the episode ending scene so neither event can be be marked as completed until last. Once all other events are done you only have to have dinner with girls in the dining room at 19:00, and then find the girls together in the TV room at 20:00. If you skip the dinner scene then the dare game scenes can not be triggered at 20:00 on that day.
-----------------

Speaking of bugs...has anyone else tried starting a new game in 7.04? Do you get an error screen "key error 1030" after every Eve kitchen scene at 10:00 on any weekend in Episode 1? Is that something that was maybe fixed in an later bug fixed version that wasn't leaked here? This never happened on version 6 or earlier, but the message I'm getting is saying it's somehow related to Lina's Out location at that time? It doesn't happen when you view the 10:00 Lynn scene at that time. Although I can look at code and pick out obvious stuff. I honestly I know nothing about how to actually code renpy so this is a bit more complicated code and I dunno what's going on that changed... Also interestingly enough if one does turn skip back on and ctrl skip through the Eve kitchen scene the error screen doesn't occur. I dunno if that means anything...

Last edited:

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I have one event locked, the bathroom I know that Lyn must be horny to get a blowjob, for the TV room no matter how hard I try there is still nothing, maybe when I unlock everything it will be the last event of these 7 episodes:sneaky::giggle::giggle:;)

Hilarity Ensued

Jan 15, 2022
In Episode 1, I'm 76/77. 09:30 Eve's room won't trigger. I looked at the code, and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This finally triggered, but not off of Eve's room at 09:30. I'm really not sure what triggered it.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I really like this game and frankly not finishing up really doesn't bug me all that much but I feel that Lynn is just too greedy. It almost feels like you need a "Money Cheat" to keep up with her. LOL. Maybe it's time for her to finally give in a little more to her feelings rather than her greed in 8

Reactions: Hayaëra

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all of you who are annoyed about bugs in episode 7- please keep in mind that you're playing a manipulated leaked version and I don't want to be responsible for anything that is leaked here.
Please wait until the game will be public - I'm very sure that the official version has less bugs and is more playable than a manipulated version that is leaked here.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes