Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 9] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

SerhioXIX

Jan 11, 2021
I'm aware about My First Love. Unfortunately I haven't had time to fix all the bugs yet.
As a player and user, I am happy when there is feedback from the authors. But I draw your attention to the fact that I am not negative, especially when sometimes I have the opportunity to get one version or another, openly, for free. I am a Belarusian, and I was not raised to be an ungrateful brute.
I just showed you some shortcomings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like your games, otherwise I wouldn't bother writing a comment. And it took me 4 days to get to episode 8 with the walkthrough. This says a lot. I read the text and play the game.
Thank you for your attention and for playing.

PS: I forgot. I would really like that in 2024 in renpai in the game it would finally be possible to remove the black text frame like in other games, rather than constantly pressing the button. And yes, Ignoring text seen is indeed a very important function in the grind game. Thanks again!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
As a player and user, I am happy when there is feedback from the authors. But I draw your attention to the fact that I am not negative, especially when sometimes I have the opportunity to get one version or another, openly, for free. I am a Belarusian, and I was not raised to be an ungrateful brute.
I just showed you some shortcomings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like your games, otherwise I wouldn't bother writing a comment. And it took me 4 days to get to episode 8 with the walkthrough. This says a lot. I read the text and play the game.
Thank you for your attention and for playing.

PS: I forgot. I would really like that in 2024 in renpai in the game it would finally be possible to remove the black text frame like in other games, rather than constantly pressing the button. And yes, Ignoring text seen is indeed a very important function in the grind game. Thanks again!
Thanks - will have a look at that

Reactions: SerhioXIX

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
not sure if anyone told you about this, i had the previous version of the bobroom rpy and after patching the updated one for ep 8 i was able to progress pass the transition between ep 7 and 8. i play the windows version by the way
Is there a solution to not be able to change day? Sleep issue I ep 8? I play Mac

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is there a solution to not be able to change day? Sleep issue I ep 8? I play Mac
I don't know exactly what your problem is but if you upload your save file I'll have a look at that. If you have cheated at any time I can't help you.

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
chapter 2 lingerie store at 14:30 when i click on the place nothing happens...time just advances....need help plz

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Hallo everyone, I'm stuck in episode 8 between 22:30 and 24:00 it's a N/A event, plus the kitche event at 10:30...... some good samaritan can help me please?
I will in debt a lot ^^

cruisin54

Dec 22, 2023
Hallo everyone, I'm stuck in episode 8 between 22:30 and 24:00 it's a N/A event, plus the kitche event at 10:30...... some good samaritan can help me please?
I will in debt a lot ^^
I'm also stuck at 10:30 with Eve and the 2 N/A events. Everything else is completed.

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
the NA events in episode 8 I think are related to waking up with lynn after she spends the night with u in your bed
there's a few of these and you have to keep doing them even if they start repeating

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cepaxo

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Could you say when exactly?
episode 9 is being released for public in april 30th, that was announced a week or 2 ago, no idea if that's the one celavie is refering to with all the bug fixes, also episode 10 public is at the end of may (27th or 30th i forgot the date)

Reactions: Niduss

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
So close... SO CLOSE to finishing ep.8.
35- 18:00 Bob's room
41- 8:30 in the bathroom
45: Not Available Yet
56: 22:30 in the TV room

Arrgh. Anyone got a clue?

Also, looking through the images, there's a few 2 person pics from Lynn's bedroom shoot that I haven't seen pop up in the game yet, along with 2 person stuff from her shoot at the pool.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
in Ep 8 suppose to do photoshoot with Eve at pool but she never turns up,
Is this a bug/soft-lock or is there another event needed before she turns up?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes