Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

quinapril

May 12, 2017
Any help with the event '14.00 in the Grocerie' - I have been taking Winnie to the beach for days but still this event not complete - anything else I need to do? Thanks

anubiscerberus

Dec 19, 2023
Thanks, much appreciated, but I am not using the bobroom.rpy file. The save from Ep7 was clean. I did try to download the compressed version posted a few pages back and just tested it. That seems to work just fine.
noted

so i guess we just had the same problem but we had different cause. also i did not get the compressed version i just updated the rpy file

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Episode 8 was solid. Meaningful improvements all around to the game. Only error I had was with the very final one: kitchen at 10:30. Refused to trigger no matter what. I kept doing random events until eventually, randomly, after doing bathroom with lynn in the morning it randomly gave me the "end of episode 8" screen.

Hope the games keep going on this track, it's definitely improving!
Yes, it really was. We had to go to the bathroom with Lynn several times. Thanks!

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Any help with the event '14.00 in the Grocerie' - I have been taking Winnie to the beach for days but still this event not complete - anything else I need to do? Thanks
Don't kiss her. For some inexplicable reason if you kiss her it resets your progress in the event to zero...

asdfasd2

Apr 20, 2018
There are a few places where the event description doesn't have the correct time/place for the event.

This is a small mod that adds the time and location of the event to the hint screen, which can be useful in these situations. Place the customscreens.rpy file in the game\custom folder. It will also add this information to "N/A" events.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
There are a few places where the event description doesn't have the correct time/place for the event.

This is a small mod that adds the time and location of the event to the hint screen, which can be useful in these situations. Place the customscreens.rpy file in the game\custom folder. It will also add this information to "N/A" events.
thank you, thank you, thank you. this mod cleared up my "to do" list and that made it so I could see what really needed to be completed. great job. this game needs more mods!

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019

The hint screen already has this information all this mod does is double it and make the print small. Not Helpful.

asdfasd2

Apr 20, 2018
The hint screen already has this information all this mod does is double it and make the print small. Not Helpful.
There are a few places where the event description doesn't have the correct time/place for the event. This is a small mod that adds the time and location of the event to the hint screen, which can be useful in these situations.

Reactions: Fish_lip

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023

what do the hearts with the numbers in them mean?

Rintal

May 6, 2017

Thanks bro. Turned out that I needed to go into Lina’s room in the morning to see one picture and after that “the end of the 8th episode.” :LOL: What a mess...

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes