• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
So Episode 10

- I got locked out of being able to complete the final event and had to use the console. Event 51 is the self defense class. The issue is that even after completing the event and viewing all possible scenes, the event is set as incomplete and available again every single time that you do the dinner scene with the girls until you buy the cafe and start asking them for photos at dinner... So what happened to me is that I visited the dinner scene but then did not do another self defense scene because I was certain that the self defense event was completed... But then once the dinner scene kicks over to asking about taking photos the self defense scene at the pool becomes unavailable to access even if the game still thinks the Event is "available". So Event 51 become impossible to complete (even though you already completed it) Doh!

- Someone forgot all the new character names. Maria is the dark haired waitress who serves you champagne. Sarah is the first blonde you meet there. However when you see "Sarah" on the beach you not only call her "Maria", but the name "Maria" is used as the character speaking to you for the entire scene. Heck looking at the code even "maria_cafe" is used as the variable set by this scene (while helen_cafe is the variable set for Helen) not that this matters at all just another indicator of how total the mix-up was.

- When telling Eve about hiring the new waitresses there are two "different" scenes one at night and one in the morning...and both of them use the name "Helen" when one of them was clearly supposed to be telling her about Sarah. This however just seems like a lazy copy paste job as the scenes use identical dialogue including both mentioning that she tried on the uniform when only Helen tried on the uniform, Sarah accepted without trying it.

- What's up with randomly calling the girl at school "Boutique Girl"? I don't recall ever seeing her in the boutique... That was the name used by the "Fabienne" character before she gave her name... For her it made sense since she worked at the boutique... Seriously just make another character with a generic name or even "???" for a name before she gives it (although we don't get a name this episode, I'm assuming she will appear again in a future episode and get a name?)

- Lynn's plot line doesn't make a ton of sense due to scene sequencing again... During the main photo story line she talks like she doesn't wasn't to have sex with Bob and hasn't done so. Even if she wants to discount the sleep rape as accidental, and doesn't count the thrusting during the simulated rape of the self defense class since no one finished... The massage scenes definitely feature actual sex and the way the game is set up those are all but guaranteed to occur before you buy the cafe and get the photos storyline started...

- Ran into one crash due to a small coding error due to a wrong variable used.
In the file "grocerie.rpy" you have a line "if Current_Episode >= 10:" when the variable should be "CurrentEpisode".

- Love the new guide showing the number of times a scene has to be repeated! Still it's obviously a work in progress a several times it did become completely empty and I had to stumble through or use the "Events" screen to figure our what to do next.

- I haven't played the Dev's other games yet...so I'm a little bit leary as to where the cafe plot is going in future episode based on this episode. Do those games feature unavoidable NTR? Are we going to be encouraging customers to actually fondle or perform sexual acts with Eve and the other waitresses without it being optional content?

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor9504

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
So Episode 10

- I got locked out of being able to complete the final event and had to use the console. Event 51 is the self defense class. The issue is that even after completing the event and viewing all possible scenes, the event is set as incomplete and available again every single time that you do the dinner scene with the girls until you buy the cafe and start asking them for photos at dinner... So what happened to me is that I visited the dinner scene but then did not do another self defense scene because I was certain that the self defense event was completed... But then once the dinner scene kicks over to asking about taking photos the self defense scene at the pool becomes unavailable to access even if the game still thinks the Event is "available". So Event 51 become impossible to complete (even though you already completed it) Doh!

- Someone forgot all the new character names. Maria is the dark haired waitress who serves you champagne. Sarah is the first blonde you meet there. However when you see "Sarah" on the beach you not only call her "Maria", but the name "Maria" is used as the character speaking to you for the entire scene. Heck looking at the code even "maria_cafe" is used as the variable set by this scene (while helen_cafe is the variable set for Helen) not that this matters at all just another indicator of how total the mix-up was.

- When telling Eve about hiring the new waitresses there are two "different" scenes one at night and one in the morning...and both of them use the name "Helen" when one of them was clearly supposed to be telling her about Sarah. This however just seems like a lazy copy paste job as the scenes use identical dialogue including both mentioning that she tried on the uniform when only Helen tried on the uniform, Sarah accepted without trying it.

- What's up with randomly calling the girl at school "Boutique Girl"? I don't recall ever seeing her in the boutique... That was the name used by the "Fabienne" character before she gave her name... For her it made sense since she worked at the boutique... Seriously just make another character with a generic name or even "???" for a name before she gives it (although we don't get a name this episode, I'm assuming she will appear again in a future episode and get a name?)

- Lynn's plot line doesn't make a ton of sense due to scene sequencing again... During the main photo story line she talks like she doesn't wasn't to have sex with Bob and hasn't done so. Even if she wants to discount the sleep rape as accidental, and doesn't count the thrusting during the simulated rape of the self defense class since no one finished... The massage scenes definitely feature actual sex and the way the game is set up those are all but guaranteed to occur before you buy the cafe and get the photos storyline started...

- Ran into one crash due to a small coding error due to a wrong variable used.
In the file "grocerie.rpy" you have a line "if Current_Episode >= 10:" when the variable should be "CurrentEpisode".

- Love the new guide showing the number of times a scene has to be repeated! Still it's obviously a work in progress a several times it did become completely empty and I had to stumble through or use the "Events" screen to figure our what to do next.

- I haven't played the Dev's other games yet...so I'm a little bit leary as to where the cafe plot is going in future episode based on this episode. Do those games feature unavoidable NTR? Are we going to be encouraging customers to actually fondle or perform sexual acts with Eve and the other waitresses without it being optional content?
I don't think the dev will make the game ntr, at most it will be people admiring the girls without touching them, maybe even the girls being naked in public.

and yes this is a pirate site, most of us don't have ep 10, unless you share your copy there's no way for us to chat with you about the episode cuz we still don't know what's in it

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes