dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I initially had the problem of ending as a bachelor in the game but I broke through it and Im not sure how. Here are my thoughts
- it could be the code which makes you end as a bachelor...or...
- I selected all the "checking her outs" and cumming inside, I let the father-in-law have his fun with her, and I let the daughter watch and then it went onto the rest of the scenes.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I initially had the problem of ending as a bachelor in the game but I broke through it and Im not sure how. Here are my thoughts
- it could be the code which makes you end as a bachelor...or...
- I selected all the "checking her outs" and cumming inside, I let the father-in-law have his fun with her, and I let the daughter watch and then it went onto the rest of the scenes.
FiL scene makes no difference. Just dont continue with daughter when mom catches you first time

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Where did Ep4 add content? When I load an old save, I just get the bachelor ending from Ep3 again. Do I have to start over?

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
*** UPDATE SPANIHS TRANSLATION. 02/05/2021 ***
My Employee's Family [Ep. 4.8 (Add on)] [Funny Desires]

MyEmployeeFamily-4.8(Addon)-pc Translate by Darax.jpg

Hi guys, with the creator's permission I've created a Spanish patch in case anyone wants to try the game in Spanish. It's just a fan translation.
As always we thank the creator for his time and dedication and look forward to a new update soon.

Greetings. Darax. ;)

---------------------------------------------------

Hola chicos, con el permiso del creador he creado un parche en español por si alguien quiere probar el juego en español. Es simplemente la traducción de un fan.
Como siempre dar la gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación y esperamos pronto una nueva actualización.

Saludos. Darax. ;)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes