Unreal Engine My Endless SummerTime [v0.0.3] [EroMouse6]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MEST 1600x400 V1.2.png

Overview:
You come to Auntie Megan's to spend the summer. But even though the days pass, you realize that summer doesn't want to end...
(You can play the entire game using just the mouse!)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-30
Developer: EroMouse6
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_169 V0.3.png Screenshot_172.png Screenshot_174.png Screenshot_178.png Screenshot_176.png Screenshot_175.png Screenshot_108.png Screenshot_109.png Screenshot_110.png Screenshot_111.png Screenshot_177.png

Last edited:

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
At first, wanted to install something to install the game, but I did not allow it. That's why I couldn't try it. It seems like it would be a good game if corruption was increased.

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
the game stucks at the main manu
I had the same issue when I tried it on another computer. The second time it worked, and it has been working ever since (at least the five times I tried ;)).
Also try setting low settings in Options.

Last edited:

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
At first, wanted to install something to install the game, but I did not allow it. That's why I couldn't try it. It seems like it would be a good game if corruption was increased.
Unreal requires basic drivers to run. He probably asked for them. DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++. Without them, the game will probably not work.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Good luck with the project! I wanna make my own twist-like unreal adult game without the grind but have to wait until spring to get a shot at it. I have the models, I just want a simple to setup and just pump out animations. Do you have any recommendations?

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroMouse6

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Good luck with the project! I wanna make my own twist-like unreal adult game without the grind but have to wait until spring to get a shot at it. I have the models, I just want a simple to setup and just pump out animations. Do you have any recommendations?
Unfortunately, I don't have much experience. I just started in July. Unreal is quite user-friendly. All you need to do is import an FBX, for example, from Blender, and position it in the desired location. To hide/show models at a specific moment, I use "Get Actors with Tag" in a Blueprint Widget. But it also depends on whether you prefer to write code yourself or connect tiles in Blueprint. Best of luck! :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyEndlessSummerTime-0.0.1Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EroMouse6

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Unreal requires basic drivers to run. He probably asked for them. DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++. Without them, the game will probably not work.
All of the other games I get from F95 do not ask to install anything, and my PC will not run the game as is, so my first thought is that the game is abnormal. That being said, why would I want to run an abnormal game, or for that matter, why would I want to install something that my PC deems unnecessary (otherwise it would already have it) ?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote