3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Tremmi I would remove the NTR content if I were you. It doesn't seem like this game focuses on NTR and thousands will not even see your game because they use 'exclude' option for ntr tag in the search tab. I think the ntr content in this game doesn't worth to get your game tagged as a 'ntr game'. It hurts your game's visibilty for nearly nothing. But you do you ofc. Good luck with the game

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
His patreon income looks very healthy, why there's no interest in people about this game??

FenKing

Oct 16, 2020
Tremmi I would remove the NTR content if I were you. It doesn't seem like this game focuses on NTR and thousands will not even see your game because they use 'exclude' option for ntr tag in the search tab. I think the ntr content in this game doesn't worth to get your game tagged as a 'ntr game'. It hurts your game's visibilty for nearly nothing. But you do you ofc. Good luck with the game
so ntr is not optional? not knowing this was the reason i have not looked into this game thus far, couldn't be bothered

Reactions: El Tanque

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
those dev trying to please both crowd should just make two games i wonder why they only make one, they only get comments of people who hate ntr, and people who hate ntr haters >< they aslo get less support due to bug, inconsistency and other similar shit

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
those dev trying to please both crowd should just make two games i wonder why they only make one, they only get comments of people who hate ntr, and people who hate ntr haters >< they aslo get less support due to bug, inconsistency and other similar shit
Because making a fully 'ntr' game doesn't worth it at 99% of the times. There are barely if any full non-optional NTR games at the most supported adult games. Most fully (non optional) NTR games tend to get failed and abondaned only few off them succeds. NTR is a niche genre. Overwhelming majority of the adult game playerbase doesn't like it. Making optional (not skippable but completely optional) NTR route is fine but only if you have decent amount of scenes in it. If your game has 2-3 NTR scenes while 100+ non-ntr scenes and ntr isn't a focus at all in the story, it's not worth to get 'ntr' tag over that 2-3 scenes. You will lose lots of visibilty because of 2-3 scenes out of 100+

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
His patreon income looks very healthy, why there's no interest in people about this game??
It has accumulated supporters since 2017, but if you look at the ratings of its previous projects on F95 they are all negative (2 stars).
Not always what is not appreciated on the forum is reflected on patreon and unfortunately, vice versa, some good projects evaluated here do not get the financial support they deserve.
It is an unpredictable market both due to lender trends and the lack of market rules on the timing of updates and project completion.
All that remains is to settle waiting for something to change.

Aug 30, 2022
My Ex-Future Family [v0.8b Regular edition] [tremmiGames] – Compressed

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's been a while since I played this and if I remember correctly the ntr scene wasn't optional, it was just that you didn't see it, but it happened. If it continues like this, it means that we have another dev who confuses avoidable with skippable

Reactions: Werner von Hass
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes