3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
I got you man. Some people think everybody is a coder when in-fact they are bad at explaining. *rolls eyes*
I used to, and still do, write manuals for everyday people to understand. Hope this helps ~(^.^)~

1...So you need to download the unren.bat file from here:
Unren.bat F95zone page (Click Me)

2...unzip the file in the folder with the "MEFF_Regular_edition.exe" file is
3...Double click it to launch it
4...Press 3 then enter.
5...Done! Start the game & Press "Shift & O(not zero)" at the same time
6...A developer console will pop up. Just copy and paste this there "prem_ver=1"
7...Press Enter key.
8...Done for real this time

Cheat option will be accessible now

Note: You should also enable options 5 & 6 too. It will give you force skip and rollback.
I did what says nothing is happening

Reactions: Macinnes

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
If you use the search function to search for 'ntr' you will notice a pattern. The anti-ntr crowds screaming the ntr is not optional it's only skipped because it happened anyway and the ntr lovers asking where is the ntr content.
At the beginning of the game the nurse banging the doctor is being considered as ntr because she can be considered as "potential love interest" and yea that's it. You won't be seeing anymore action between those 2 and this is what actually causing the discourse between the crowds lol. And I remember seeing someone complaining ntr because the mc's father is having sex with his wife. I guess this is what happen when they dive into an incest game with the mc father being alive. :KEK:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
NGL Tremmi has come a long way with his games. From the first one with that rapey janitor to this. It might not be a perfect game, but it's a huge improvement overall and shows that if you stick to something and work at it you will continue to get better bit by bit.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
NGL Tremmi has come a long way with his games. From the first one with that rapey janitor to this. It might not be a perfect game, but it's a huge improvement overall and shows that if you stick to something and work at it you will continue to get better bit by bit.
Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: Adoringfan

topher

Apr 21, 2017
For anyone else who got game over for not taking any pills earlier can set in the console / edit save:
episode_5_tablets=1

Last edited:
Reactions: MASSSIMUS

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Encounter password in the game - ignore thread :)
Password is Janna. The name of the mother. And yes I'm not gonna put it in spoiler because I don't think it required the superpower called "reading" to solve it since she was the one who gives the tablet to you :cautious:.

Not gonna defend about the lack of roll back but I haven't play a renpy game without having unren or URM. But I guess that's just me anyway.
Try it especially for some games which doesn't have quick menu intact.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes