VN Ren'Py My Ex-Future Family [S2 Prologue v0.1d] [tremmiGames]

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, finished season 1, pretty good... had a few problems with the characters using names instead of "dad" or "mom", but not many times fortunately, this seems like a solid project, then I read the dev name and I remembered all the incomplete previous projects, I hope the same doesn't happen here because this game has potential and I like the models.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Well, finished season 1, pretty good... had a few problems with the characters using names instead of "dad" or "mom", but not many times fortunately, this seems like a solid project, then I read the dev name and I remembered all the incomplete previous projects, I hope the same doesn't happen here because this game has potential and I like the models.
What a bullshit, how many projects were incomplete? Only 1 Office and it is "On Hold", 5 games are completed!

MS
College
AVA
MEFF1
MEFF WI

soul5k

Jan 2, 2018
what happened to afterparty? does anyone have it? don't see anything for it on the platforms

Last edited:

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
I am curious about something- if I fail a stat check does that ruin the whole route? Do I need to pass every check to get the girls?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
What a bullshit, how many projects were incomplete? Only 1 Office and it is "On Hold", 5 games are completed!

MS
College
AVA
MEFF1
MEFF WI
You're right, now that I checked the game I was thinking about another dev, the only game I played from this one was the first, it felt a bit rushed but makes sense if it was the first.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Is having NTR off just hide the scenes I guess? Im doing NTR off a good guy run

In season 1 I'm at part with the principal said I had a threesome with a dude involved, like really? Is this like the rest of game were NTR scenes happen off camera or just bug?

Im not fan of NTR but others like it. Wonder if keep playing it or pass it.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
So, basically all the future LI's are fucking around. Thanks for the answer, i think this is not for me.
right NTR optional miss leading even though don't see scenes with happen regardless. I'll be passing on this game then.
got to principal said I had a threesome with a dude involved even though did have scene because NTR was off for me

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
right NTR optional miss leading even though don't see scenes with happen regardless. I'll be passing on this game then.
got to principal said I had a threesome with a dude involved even though did have scene because NTR was off for me
steam version has a fix with it :) you play old version

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes