VN Ren'Py My Ex-Future Family [S2 Prologue v0.1d] [tremmiGames]

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Let me get this straight. The horny bastards on this site consider a threesome or sharing to be NTR. Cuz i dont think sharing or two males on one female i.e a threesome is NTR. Is it? Are people really that territorial? Also what type of incest is it in this AVN? Because i see Patreon and incest on the same page, so my conclusion then it must be fakecest. Or am i wrong and the family are actually related to the MC by blood.
You don't think, frankly I don't give a damn what you think. Two guys, one of them MC, and one girl is NTR, as a rule of this place when to place a NTR tag. Learn the rules so don't you have to think wrong. :cool: ;)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
how to delete all old saves
To delete all old saves make a backup of your actual/new save and then:
On Windows
  • delete the saves folder in your game directory "...\MEFF_Premium_edition_v1.0b\game\saves"
  • delete the following folder "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\meff-1546676460"

Last edited:
Reactions: Inzi1993

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The "Agent Cuffy" Achievements seems to be bugged, I picked up the choker from the wardrobe in the twins room but no achievemt pops up...

master861

Nov 4, 2022
@Tremmi eh ther is still are bug in the after party at this question.
1698356210001.png
the right answear is Challenger Deep but that is more as 13 letters and 1 space.
or are you telling me you count
Pacific Ocean as deepest place?
never mind take it back found the right answear :eek:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes