VN Ren'Py My Ex-Future Family [S2 Prologue v0.1d] [tremmiGames]

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

TheGame1970

Sep 30, 2020
ahha ok if you say so...
there is a WT with annoyance of shit to do on "this is no sandbox game but some free roaming parts" game :rolleyes:

this is one of thing on WT.
maybe there is more, i dont know. i stop playing.

Quests
● First quest starting at Ladies WC. You talk with Grace
● Then you need going to Backyard(second visit) and speak with Marcus about Wolly
● Then you going to Chemistry class, and punish Wall. he told where notebook -
achievement: Headshot
● Then you going to Language class, notebook be there (Search right one, then central)
● Then you going to Ladies WC and gave book to Grace
● Second quest starting at Ladies WC. Right after the 1st – enjoy - achievement: Look
from toilet

but hey.... its not a sandbox game.... :unsure:
I followed the WT and that second quest doesn't start is there something to do before so i can get selena render, agent cuffy is broke too

Mar 29, 2021
Although it is scheduled to release in April 2025, the Season 2 Steam page is already available: (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The dev's patron page is offline/ has been removed. Same happened with the Steam page. Has he gone rogue?
Someone probably reported it because of "incest"...

Steam page is fine and up, Steam doesn't care about "incest":

Also:

They also just launched on Itch.io:

Discord and Steam are both listed on Itch:

Reactions: Kaka86161

Lukin1971

Jul 29, 2019
Have my problem with 3 achievements (Steam Premium Edition; the walkthrough in the gamefolder isnt correct/complete :( ).

Come on! What have I done ? - When I go in the room of my elder sister she isnt there and the achievement didnt solved.
Vegetative State - No Idea what I have to do ?
Happy Teacher - I have charme 10 and when I want to go to the second photo meeting the first start new. The second didnt come. And I dont close the Kate-Path. :(

Can somebody give me hints please ?

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Have my problem with 3 achievements (Steam Premium Edition; the walkthrough in the gamefolder isnt correct/complete :( ).

Come on! What have I done ? - When I go in the room of my elder sister she isnt there and the achievement didnt solved.
Vegetative State - No Idea what I have to do ?
Happy Teacher - I have charme 10 and when I want to go to the second photo meeting the first start new. The second didnt come. And I dont close the Kate-Path. :(

Can somebody give me hints please ?
Come on — you should lose the game to open this achieve

happy teacher — you should full play first visit photo salon, then you should visit it one more time at the Episode 9

Lukin1971

Jul 29, 2019
Come on — you should lose the game to open this achieve

happy teacher — you should full play first visit photo salon, then you should visit it one more time at the Episode 9
Thx. How can I lose it ? The losing in the night with Grace in the Twins room is a other achievement. :( Dont know how I can also lose it on another way.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes