metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Had a devil of a time finding anything resembling a walkthrough. So got a little creative with google translate and copy/pasting the Japanese characters from VNDB and I found something at least usable:

(Think that should work as a link, but in case not, here's the original URL: )

Just in case anyone else was looking, figure this'll save them a little time. Not that it looks very necessary since its literally a *CHOOSE THE CHARACTER'S ROUTE* game rather than choices (first 2 choices were there to deceive me!). But whatevs, just in case someone wants'em.

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
Ah yes the "grisaia knock off"

seriously the girls design are really similar

Though im waiting for the much superior ojou-sama game choose your mistress, tried machine translating it a while back but I couldn’t get it to work
Whats the games name???

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Whats the games name???
If its the "grisaia knock off" you're wondering about, that would be .

Otherwise I think he might be referring to which is supposed to have an english translation out by the end of the year.

Reactions: Twistty

Semiramis

Aug 30, 2019
so yea, anyway people are right that this is somewhat Princess evangile knock off or something i got the same vibe from the prologue itself anyway, the fonts all screwed up in my game? is there something wrong with my pc? system ? or whaT?

Reactions: me130

Aruu

May 2, 2017
so yea, anyway people are right that this is somewhat Princess evangile knock off or something i got the same vibe from the prologue itself anyway, the fonts all screwed up in my game? is there something wrong with my pc? system ? or whaT?
I got the same problem with the font. Oddly, if I run the game with Japanese Locale (using Locale Emulator) the font is spaced properly. It's kind of a band-aid fix but you could try that if it bothers you.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
realy i dont know but sometimes i alrdy know sertain outcomes in these sort off games.
like for instance i am not sure iff it could be seen as a spoiler so i say that in advance.

when the mc invite by kana the schoolclass president/Lumiare however she summons him
and i alrdy somehow knew wy its the school play becausse he knows those lines out off his head he is going to be second lead
and somehow i knew he whould become that and sometimes i have these thing's
its like my thoughts are somehow in sync these sorta games as i somehow know what's gonna happen
like a gut fealing.

and yet i still love these kind off story every creator makes them different however every time i play a new 1 i somehow always know whats gonna happen.

on the other note i didnt have thatproblem which antivirus are you guys using and also i used nopy DL link

Last edited:

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Im having the same issue, when i was on windows 7 it was easy to fix by changing system locale to japanese, but on windows 10 you can't do this in the same way which im on now so im not sure how to fix it. If anyone knows, let me know.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i found something odd most off the text is plain english however not really placed whell but that doesn matter
its this that matter
1573416856687.png
this isnt readeble text first time it happen.
and it happends 1more time after that
2text windows whit unreadeble text

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol you are mistaken its actually called the familia route not that there is incest but somei i got the familia ending dont know why but i choose alot off times rin and i ended up the familia ending really stupid

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If you cant poke it,it doesnt count.
Back to dreaming about a translation for Princess Lover it is...

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Did anyone manage to grab the update patch that was only provided to steam? Without it, the game is a boggle mess in some areas.

Dec 18, 2019
I just played the whole game and didn't get a single sex scene, guessed I messed up somewhere.
umm no each route has 2. you have to basically just choose the girl you want when free time until you dont see them their anymore probably 6-7 times and then choose to be positive to the girl you wanna go through the common route. here the walkthough i got from one of the tester .(you can take the walkthoughh text if people ask. i just got it from the discord of pantypress