Others Abandoned My Family Is in an Isekai World [v0.0.1] [SephiGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FeoFWk_result.jpg

Overview:
"After a strange event, you and everyone you knew in your neighborhood are transported to an Isekai world. Here, all the NPCs await you to get to know them and share their stories."
"My family is in an Isekai world" is a platform-type video game with visual novel and RPG elements. We plan to add mini-games over time and through updates.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-15
Release Date: 2023-06-15
Developer: SephiGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

LkJWvh.png sJavFM.png 1JJKpN.png o47IXK.png cvEf6L.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I don't know how to say this, but uh . . . can we have some "Bust variety" please.
I'm so tired of every character carrying oversized melons.
Indeed, I adore big melons, but variety is the spice of life.
Speaking of which, I'd appreciate more variety in how the ladies look. I've only seen the images in the header, but there is certainly a template being used. Good luck and cheers.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Art looks great, will have to check this out. Hopefully it's not a big fat phony like some other games that use the incest tag, but are really fakecest.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well, I'm kinda interested, but I can't help but notice the girls seem to all have exactly the same body type.

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Looks good, gonna check it out. The only "bad" thing (and it's not bad at all) is the big breast for everyone, we need more sizes.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

saltySpeedo

Aug 24, 2016
Hmm these images are very sussy, You can draw a well proportioned face detailed *and weirdly smeary* but for some reason your actual drawing ability looks like that of someone doing it with a mouse, or is it that the hands are weirdly drawn comparatively. *sniff* O it stinks *sniff* is that some Ai sneakery *sniffffff* O it STINKS *SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF* cant fool me I see you I smell you. Sneaky AI turd boy

Orchidbunny

Mar 18, 2020
Or it's a version 0.0.1, and as the old saying goes
"The first draft of everything is shit."

Artstyle looks familiar, though.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Similar eyes, similar face, similar boobs, similar body (height and all)... Is it all just one busty sister cosplaying as different characters to please her pervert of a brother?