EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Before joining the military, your friend asks you to live with his family.
He wants you to protect his mother and his sister when he isn't around.
Being unemployed due to COVID, you decide to accept his offer since you won't worry about rent payment anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: Captain Kitty - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Walkthrough included in the zip.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.11): - -
Mac (v0.11): - -

Compressed

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough with Preview - Walkthrough without Preview

rxxyad thanks for the links
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

080766850.jpg 1670000108826.png 000178304.jpg 000174215.jpg screenshot0003.png screenshot0010.png 000151230.jpg 000179218.jpg 000156110.jpg 000158130.jpg screenshot0008.png 030448750.jpg 050569850.jpg

Last edited:

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Gonna take a hard pass on this, I adore asian women but after playing all of your previous games I have come to the realization that even if I was stranded on a desert island with the love interest, had a solar powered taser, found a 20' container of roofies buried in the sand and had a dream of a succubus granting me mind altering pheromones my character would die a virgin with shriveled up blue balls... :mad:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't mind avoidable NTR but judging by how the only sex scene in the game is a NTR scene, it seems like this is will be one of those games where the NTR will always take priority so it's a pass for me. But I wish good luck to the dev.

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
So - This is a game with NTR and the tag that is warning about it is missing?
Hmm... Bad move in my book. It would be nice to get a warning beforehand.

So - Not a game for me I guess. I don't have big problems with a bit of sharing as long as it's sharing without the other character trying to steal your LI. I don't mind a bit of netorase (as long as the LI is not stolen away or cheats) or netori (as long as it's not with drugs, blackmail, mind control, rape, humiliation and and more of that "nice" kind of stuff). But if it's hard NTR where the main MC's LI is taken away and he can only watch (an even get blue-balled) than it's a a big NO for me. Of course that's personal and I don't mind if other people like that. Everybody his/her/it's taste of course.

At the end I just like to know what kind of VN I dive into. It's not nice to have a promising start only to have it ruined later on, and no warning beforehand. That's just a wast of my time and disappointing.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Gonna take a hard pass on this, I adore asian women but after playing all of your previous games I have come to the realization that even if I was stranded on a desert island with the love interest, had a solar powered taser, found a 20' container of roofies buried in the sand and had a dream of a succubus granting me mind altering pheromones my character would die a virgin with shriveled up blue balls... :mad:
Wow you seriously pick the wrong choices then :LOL:

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes