Mod Ren'Py My Friends Family Walkthrough Mod [v0.6] [Lunarmist]

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
With Lunarmist out for his exams I decided to help and update the his mod. Of course I just wanted to play the game with a working WT mod but still.

Features:
  • Reworked mod hints based on the Official 0.8 Walkthrough Guide by the dev
  • Green is now the Main Path
  • Blue is the Perverted & Netori Path
  • Red is all the NTR/Sharing/Humilation/Cuck Paths

View attachment 2506973 View attachment 2506974 View attachment 2506975 View attachment 2506976 View attachment 2506977
if i play v0.8 the walkthrough also works? since you mention that it is based on the Official 0.8 Walkthrough Guide

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
if i play v0.8 the walkthrough also works? since you mention that it is based on the Official 0.8 Walkthrough Guide
I don't have the game code for 0.8 in the mod, if so you wouldn't see any of the images nor animations just a black screen and text. What I meant is that if there was any changes to the flow of the game from 0.7 to 0.8 then the guide is up to date for the content up to 0.7 as far as 0.8 is concerned. If that makes since as I used the official 0.8 Walkthrough PDF Guide to make the mod up to date but more accurate.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
UPDATED FOR 0.8

With Lunarmist out for his exams I decided to help and update the his mod. Of course I just wanted to play the game with a working WT mod but still.

Features:
Note1: You can still do the Blue (Perverted & Netori Path) choices and still be mostly on the Main Path.
Note2: This mod is not meant to be a full WT for the various NTR stuff but will help those wanting to see that content though I have not nor will I do a playthrough of the Red choices so I can't guarantee how well it is as I just added in what was in the Official WT Guide.

I strongly suggest replaying the game aka Start A New game if you have used Lunarmist's mod before the 0.7 update as you may be on a path you don't want to be on. Please check out the screen shots.

Link:

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where MFF_0.8.exe is located.

View attachment 2506973 View attachment 2506974 View attachment 2506975 View attachment 2506976 View attachment 2506977

Worked great, Lord, thank you.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
UPDATED FOR 0.8

Features:
Note1: You can still do the Blue (Perverted & Netori Path) choices and still be mostly on the Main Path.
Note2: This mod is not meant to be a full WT for the various NTR stuff but will help those wanting to see that content though I have not nor will I do a playthrough of the Red choices so I can't guarantee how well it is as I just added in what was in the Official WT Guide.

I strongly suggest replaying the game aka Start A New game if you have used Lunarmist's mod before the 0.7 update as you may be on a path you don't want to be on. Please check out the screen shots.

Link:

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where MFF_0.8.exe is located.

Will you or Lunarmist be updating this?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Error when added to .9 version failure at startup. But without the mod it works.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Mon Aug 7 02:09:20 2023

Reactions: Cramone

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Lunarmist's exams are very long so it may be a few more months before they are graded... ;)

Devka

May 8, 2017
Error when added to .9 version failure at startup. But without the mod it works.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Mon Aug 7 02:09:20 2023
That tends to happen when you install a mod that depending on which you used is 1-3 game builds old. It's common sense to not use an old mod for a new build unless it is a universal mod. And 99.9999% of universal mods for adult vn's/games are gallery unlocks or incest patches and not walkthrough mods.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
sadly Lord Ashram has passed away

Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
Well after exams where done and results released i had to move colleges and hostels and you know the drill
I dont wanna be a broken record here and obviously no rush but any small plans at all about updating this to .9? EDIT: Yes I've read every post here and the " i will try to move from next update onwards (no promises as my time is really constrainted) " just hoping to get some insight on when we might be able to use this for .9

Reactions: ufggngfx