Mod Ren'Py My Friends Family Walkthrough Mod [v0.6] [Lunarmist]

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Well, Lunarmist is absent since 5 september. I'm afraid that this mod is critically close to abandoned status.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Well, Lunarmist is absent since 5 september. I'm afraid that this mod is critically close to abandoned status.
I hadn't considered the need for that for mods, but it probably is a good idea.

Makes me wonder if for games and mods both, is there something like a 'Badly Neglected' status?

If not, then maybe there should be some status between what is considered 'Active Updating' and 'Abandoned' to help those of us who don't want to get involved in a game unless we think there might be an update before we've forgotten all the story-line and content we played before.

Seriously, there are games where after downloading an update, and loading my last save from the prior one, I had to go back and replay from the beginning because I couldn't remember any of the character relationships or story events prior to a long-awaited update.

Maybe I'd still want to play it, but at least I'd know I should write a story summary of things up to the latest save that I can read a year or so later to refresh my memory when the next update drops. :rolleyes:

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
They did say they were going to update the mod with next update, if they had time.
after Ashram Died.

"RIP Lord ashram, I will try to continue this mod from next update onwards but as always there is no promises regarding it as my time has really constrainted"

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
They did say they were going to update the mod with next update, if they had time.
after Ashram Died.

"RIP Lord ashram, I will try to continue this mod from next update onwards but as always there is no promises regarding it as my time has really constrainted"
Yes, I know about this tragedy, Lord Ashram died on 8 august 2023. It's great loss for all our community, God bless his soul.
The main problem - Lunarmist was last time on 5 september. I sincerely hope he/she/it is ok but two month of absence of a person from the forum can bring up all sorts of thoughts...

• Sad
Reactions: JenMistress

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Lunarmist is still around, they're just taking a break.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Here's the existing WT made compatible with the new game v0.11. I didn't go through and add new choices because I don't understand all the different paths, but it might help somebody else pick it up.