4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Fun fact. The furry fandom has an infamously large neo nazi community.

Good thing these are soviet furries.
Seems unlikely considering the prevalence of bisexuality in the furry community. Unless you're stating that Neo-Nazis decided to abandoned traditional gender roles, which would be surprisingly progressive of them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
My Furry Dictator [Final] [Dirty Fox Games] – Compressed + Android

(78.82 MB)
(68.21 MB)
(61.86 MB)
This compression is unofficial (and reduces asset quality further than the one by yamiblep) but has been tested and adds a textbox opacity slider.

(77.89 MB)
Unofficial port. Alternative save location (Renpy_Saves), gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text), textbox opacity slider.

Caveat emptor.

Med_Vandel

Jul 28, 2017
Seems unlikely considering the prevalence of bisexuality in the furry community. Unless you're stating that Neo-Nazis decided to abandoned traditional gender roles, which would be surprisingly progressive of them.
The furry community's neo-nazi problem is well publicized. You don't have to take my word for it. You can just search mainstream new sites for articles.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Just finished it.
It was nice.
Glad that Valentine was a virgin, Mary no idea since she never mentioned wether she had done it or not. Only thing I disliked was the small amount of sex scene and that Mary had 2 vaginal scenes but Valentine only one.
Anyways liked it and look forward for this dev's next works.

Reactions: DirtyFoxGames

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Considering how everything looks from the images it'd probably reach a larger audience if you have the artist change the faces into human ones (from what I understand the biggest detractor to the general public is the faces of the furries) and have it a settings toggle.
The game just falls a hair too far into the furry spectrum for me to consider at least.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Is her name seriously Furry Slave or is that a name your own character kind of deal? On the nose much? That's like if your main character was literally named Main Character.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
That doesn't seem like a fun fact...:oops::oops:

Anyway the art looks nice, may check it out later. :)
Because its not.

tldr: The internet memes on furries so hard they believe their own memes.

As for the VN, its ok. What (little) custom art there is nice but the bulk of writing is so forgettable it drowns out the rest of the script. But its free and its less than 1 GB, so theres that.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes