Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well...Futa on male but I would have given it a shot, seeing as its a hyper feminine male MC. But I saw NTR planned so I'm not gonna bother getting invested just to watch MC get cucked eventually. Good luck but thats 3letter tag is too far. No clarification on whether it will be avoidable or not. Shame, the game is beautiful.

Why is it not listed as planned here when it is on the itch.io page?

Also..incest on patreon? you are gonna need that luck.

Edit: Dev said it will be avoidable. NTR is a bad ending.

Last edited:

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Wish the author wouldn't have made the MC a wet noodle sissy trap but everything else is good.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyFutaFamily-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: taithetula

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Well...Futa on male but I would have given it a shot, seeing as its a hyper feminine male MC. But I saw NTR planned so I'm not gonna bother getting invested just to watch MC get cucked eventually. Good luck but thats 3letter tag is too far. No clarification on whether it will be avoidable or not. Shame, the game is beautiful.

Why is it not listed as planned here when it is on the itch.io page?

Also..incest on patreon? you are gonna need that luck.
Looks like its gonna be avoidable
image_2024-09-04_220704516.png

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
My guy. 90% of Futa/Trans shit with a male protag is Futa on Male and not Male on Futa. What the absolute hell do you mean by side-content
I know that games like Futaisekai, Futadom World, and Sex and Fantasy exist. You’re acting as if I made a general statement about all games when I specifically mentioned this style. If you remove futa on male games with butch futas, or those with realistic or cartoony character designs, it severely shortens the already limited list of options for good futa on male games where this dynamic is the main focus. Many of these games involve the MC getting NTR'd by a futa or being with one or two futas along with regular girls, with the futa content being more of an optional route. If you can recommend some high-quality games with a cute male MC, focused on futa on male content, featuring attractive and feminine futas in an anime art style and character design, that uses 3DCD and is animated, I'm all ears and would love to play them.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I know that games like Futaisekai, Futadom World, and Sex and Fantasy exist. You’re acting as though I made a general statement about all games when I specifically mentioned this style. A lot of them involve the MC getting NTR'd by a futa or being with 1-2 futas along with regular girls, with the futa content being more of an optional route. If you can recommend some good quality games with a male MC, futa on male focused content featuring attractive and feminine futas, an anime art style and character design, that uses 3DCD and is animated, I'm all ears and would love to play them.
...I'm on the Male on futa side of things so it's even slimmer pickings for me, but I can tell you there probably isnt any of what you are looking for. The futa on male games I've seen are all awkward looking beta bitch MCs being topped by ugly unattractive "futas" with an even uglier personality or one that doesnt go further than the piece of meat between their legs. It is astounding how, so many of them funnel into either of those categories.

I'll play this game because everything is either hot or cute. I can overlook the MC being male, when I eventually try it out.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
...I'm on the Male on futa side of things so it's even slimmer pickings for me, but I can tell you there probably isnt any of what you are looking for. The futa on male games I've seen are all awkward looking beta bitch MCs being topped by ugly unattractive "futas" with an even uglier personality or one that doesnt go further than the piece of meat between their legs. It is astounding how, so many of them funnel into either of those categories.

I'll play this game because everything is either hot or cute.
Yeah, there aren't many options for you, sorry, mate. But there aren't really any for me either, as you said, which I'm aware of. I was just making a point, lol. Luckily, I also enjoy futa on female, so there are some great options like Futa World of NTR and Holdcraft Chronicles. However, for futa on male in this style, the choices are quite limited. There are a few that come close, like Futa Family (not to be confused with this game My Futa Family). But again, that game's main focus is NTR/netorase, with only a small amount of MC with futa content sprinkled in. The rest, as you mentioned, tend to feature cartoony, realistic, or butch women topping boys who usually aren't even really cute. I understand that's to many people's taste, and I'm not shaming it, but this game is exactly what I've been waiting for: a very attractive and feminine anime-style futa with a cute boy.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes