Recommending My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I put Subverse in bronze for now, however there are currently no futa scenes in it. I think the devs confirmed futa will be in it at some point so I'll leave it on the list, but if there doesn't turn out to be any I'll probably remove it

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I put Subverse in bronze for now, however there are currently no futa scenes in it. I think the devs confirmed futa will be in it at some point so I'll leave it on the list, but if there doesn't turn out to be any I'll probably remove it
Came here to mention this so I'm glad to see that you're ahead of the curve as always!

But to be honest, I'm at most only cautiously optimistic about futa content in Subverse.

I say this because while the devs did mention that there will be futa in the game, Studio Fow never did any futanari content before on their videos (as far as I'm aware at least, please correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm not too sure if they can do it proper justice as I figured that they aren't into it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
But to be honest, I'm at most only cautiously optimistic about futa content in Subverse.

I say this because while the devs did mention that there will be futa in the game, Studio Fow never did any futanari content before on their videos (as far as I'm aware at least, please correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm not too sure if they can do it proper justice as I figured that they aren't into it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I agree. I'm also not really that impressed with the scenes that are in the game. They are mostly just single pose gifs that have no dialogue or descriptions. So my expectations for the game in general at this point are really low.

Whats the point of adding futa content if the futa is not the MC?
I would rather have the protagonist be futa too, but in my opinion having a female MC have a sex scene with a futa is pretty good too

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I'm here to post about Nayla's Castle which is a New Futanari Protag game that has Only Futa X Female And Futa X Fust Sex scenes so I think its a guaranteed Gold tier and Side note
@RHFlash hows life going :)
Thank you for the suggestion! Life is going well

List Update:
As suggested by Derpapplesauce, “the Destroyer of Holes”, Nayala’s Castle has been added to Gold tier.
Lust City is currently receiving a translation by two individuals, rumored to have massive cocks. Just two well endowed, incredibly handsome individuals. They are speculated to be magical entities who leave gold under the pillows of anyone who acknowledges their superior cocks.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting list.
Tried most of them, and found some good ones.

A few comments:

-Venture Seas could be moved to bronze.
There's relatively little "futa" content, it's mostly gay/trap, and what can be considered futa is available late in game, and has little interaction (basically, shemales fucking one trap, you can only see it once, or get changed yourself into a trap with only 1 scene). There's a futa NPC you can have a couple 1-time interactions, random encounter with a futa wasp-girl, a 1-time voyeur (seeing 2 futas fucking in an alley) and I think that's all.
Game is not bad, but if you're looking heavily for futa action, you'll be dissapointed (plus, the game is quite buggy)

-Unyielding:
The main character (you!) is changed into a woman, but you keep your dick. So might be worth moving to silver.

A few recommendations/suggestions, which I'm surprised aren't listed:

-No Haven:
is on the same "universe" of Whorecraft (If I'm correct).
Game is about to setting up a slaver camp and capture slaves. Sandbox style, but based on events you can explore.
It's not a base futa game, but you can choose the percentage, basically you can set it to be vanilla, gay, or everyone futa.
Lately (and by fans request) it has started to add more submissive content (you're a slaver, so most content was being dominant).
The game is huge, there's a LOT of content.
Orientation:
tends towards being dominant, but it can be played as submissive (with obvious consecuences for the setting, very interesting)
Graphics:
the inverse of most. There's no inventory/map, but each scene/event has lots of CGs, so there's plenty to see.
Playability:
awkward. The game is made in RaGS, which everyone hates, but is being ported to Twine. Replayability is very good, as your race and choices define your events.

-Degrees of Lewdity:
Main character is student in a rapist world.
It's not loli, and the student part is relatively ambiguous age-wise.
You can set up almost everything, from who/what you are (combined between sex/gender -including of course, futa- and race -wolf, cat, cow, demon, angel and lately bird-), to sex/gender preferred for the world (percentages)
So, you can choose to be a girl, boy, trap, shemale, futa, femboy, cunt boy in a world of boys, girls (including girls with strap ons, if you don't want cocks), traps, shemales, beasts (yes, game includes bestiality). Pregnancy is barely there, but is being worked on by the Dev (who makes updates fast)
Everything has options to avoid unwanted stuff. mostly text based, but has small animations for sex actions.
(even the NPCs can be changed to your sex/gender preference)
Orientation:
your choice, but everyone will want to have their way, so unless you fight back, it tends to be a submissive oriented. More or less like Tales of Androgyny (to which it shares lots of similarities. I prefer DoL since it has more options overall, though it lacks ToA's great artwork)
Graphics:
mid-to-low. Most is text, but you have a character sprite (which evolves and changes along the game), clothes/items and map. Sex scenes have an animated sprite that changes between doggy/missionary andwho/how is fucking you.

-Lilith's Throne:
In the vein of CoC (Corruption of Champions. Why it's not listed?) or TiTs (Trials in Tainted Space, not listed neither?).
RPG, map-walking, etc etc, and sandbox. Be a slave or a slaver, or befriend/make lovers if you're not into cruelness (or you can be a kind slaver)
Like DoL (Degrees of Lewdity), pretty much everything can be preferred/customized (from characters to fetishes, races and more). It has more options even, with an insane amount of body morphs/combinations. So yeah, full world of futas if you want, or more mixed percentages.
Pregnancy has heavy content (which leads to incest).
(some NPCs can't be changed, but unwanted fetishes can be avoided)
Text-based, with character portraits (good ones by the way).
Orientation:
your choice. Less rapey than DoL, and it's more balanced on who/what you want and get.
Graphics:
Low. Mostly text, but characters have portraits (with versions for clothes, naked and female/futa), map, inventory (including tattoos) and items. No CGs for now.
Playability:
null, it doesn't needs skill as it's a tile dungeon walker. Replayability is null too, since you can choose pretty much anything.

-LifePlay:
3D Life simulator more than a game. There's a bit of quests, and lots of daily events as the days pass (and lots of mods to spice things up)
You can set the percentages, so it's your pick in which world you'll live.
Curiously enough, choosing to add a penis on girls makes them "shemales" but they have both sexes.
Pregnancy has good amounts of content (as well as incest)
Warning: the game is heavy as f**k. Unless you have a good PC, you won't be able to play well (maybe at very minimum setting)
(personally, my favourite so far. Since it's not story-base, I just game-in, and spend time when bored)
Orientation:
your choice. You have a maso/sado attribute which decides what/who you get.
Graphics:
HEAVY. Old PCs can run it a very low settings. 3D style.
Playability:
medium. It's not hard, but camera can be crazy at some times. Replayability is null, since you can choose anything.

-Happy Heart Panic:
Super funny side-scroller/platform.
Main characters are a trap fox-boy, and a busty girl (you can switch who to use).
There's a quite a good bunch of futa opponents (most of them actually) and traps. No males I can recall, but there are weird creatures (not bestiality, but close). The game is on development and early state, but it's worth checking just for the fun. Enemies have several "endings", depending who you use (trap or girl) how you get beaten, what you activate on levels, and more "secret" things.
Orientation:
mostly submissive. Like DoL/ToA, opponents have their way with you, as well some NPCs.
Graphics:
medium. No PC should have problems, since it's a 2D side-scroller.
Playability:
decent. It could (and should) be better, but game is on development. Replayability is low, again, being in development means there's relatively little content, but there are some "secret" things that you'll want to see picking different choices.

-Sensual Adventures: The game
The "game" part is kinda meh. Just a "walk around and click things", and it's just a room.
But the animations are very good, and both characters are futa.
The thing here is the gallery option, which has all the "game" scenes available (so, you can do the story mode, or just go to see the models fucking their brains out).
You can customize the characters (two futas and a female), clothes, some physical features, and balls/no balls.
In resume, is more a model player rather than a game, but is a good one (when you don't want to spend time talking).
Orientation:
none. You simply pick who does what to who, your character preference.
Graphics:
High. You need a newer PC, otherwise it'll lag badly and there's no setting options for graphics, but if you can run it... damn. Replayability is zero, since the story mode is just an excuse to see the sex scenes, and you can see them anyways as gallery from the go.
Note: this "game" is a spin-off of a series of videos of the same author and same characters. Where videos are a story you can watch (nd sometimes pick choices), the "game" it's the opposite, barely any story but you choose everything else.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
RPG Games:

The Last of the Kitsune: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-of-the-kitsune-v0-04b-massmanic.72189/
or

You start the game as a guy but after the intro you are turned into a very very femine man, although your dick does become bigger. The most important part is that the character will be able to become a futa later (not implemented yet). You can go after most of the feminine tranformations and skip the one dick shrink tranformation.

Tale of Tali: https://f95zone.to/threads/tale-of-tali-demo-ohmega.73318/

Just a demo, right now, but the dev is going to update this month or the next. You start as a woman, with the option to become a futa at the start of the story. This is going to have a major effect on most of the game.

Afterlife: https://f95zone.to/threads/afterlife-v0-0073-novin.28562/

Start the game as a guy, die, and go to the afterlife which is significantly different from what one might expect. Through the carelessness of one lazy demon you end up with a "generic" androgyous body. The good thing is that you can go after the feminine tfs but also get the dick size increase.

Between:

Start as a guy, almsot die, get possessed by a powerful entity which slowly tranforms you into a woman but makes you more powerful. Tranformations are limited, right now, but the dev promised a lot of variaty, including a futa tf.

Most important part of the above games is the story, so people looking for a quick fap, is probably not going to enjoy them. I still recommend trying them out because, at first, I also was sceptical and not interested but they drew me with their incredible storytelling, enjoyable characters and unique setting.

HTML Games:

The Guide to Being Assertive:

This game is all about confidence, asserting yourself over everyone else, corruption, and domination.

You start the game as a shy guy, go to the therapist and she tries to make you more confident by hypnotizing you. Intead of turning you into a confident man, this turns you into a confident and predatory woman. During the intro, the player can "control" their tranfromation depending on the choices. They can end up with big breasts, small breasts, lose their dick and gain a pussy or get a BIGGER dick! The intro also sets you on a specifc path. Will you be a Domiant Assertive woman or a Seductive manipulative woman?

Paradise Inc: https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-heights-v1-8-3-public-sinspirational-games.50225/

You can start this game as a man or a woman, but either way you are going to get turned into a demon. After you become a demon you can change your body to a man, a woman or... a FUTA! The game revolves around corrupting customers and turning then into loyal servants.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions RhapsodicHotShot and Fuzzcat. As a reminder however, this list does not include text based games.

List Update: Moved Venture Seas to Bronze (I'd probably rather just remove the game entirely but there it goes for now). Moved Unyielding to Silver tier.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
As a reminder however, this list does not include text based games.
Gotcha! (might be worth adding that detail on the header along "no males" and "no lolis" too)

Some of the games I've suggested are text based indeed, but they do have graphical features.
I'll edit the post to make it clear which ones are text, and which ones have graphics.

List Update: Moved Venture Seas to Bronze (I'd probably rather just remove the game entirely but there it goes for now). Moved Unyielding to Silver tier.
Nah, VS it's okay in Bronze.
The thing is that there's little sex overall, honestly, and most is just 1 time go. It's a fatal flaw imho, but the game is good for a couple runs (after that you'll just get bored).
You can actually have lots of futa to recruit (you're running a ship to go and explore), but you can't do anything with crew (suppossedly there are options, like quick fuck, train them, etc) but they're barely there, just a couple phrases like "you fuck". That's the thing that eventually frustrated me.
So, Bronze. Some futa content but the game is not remotely close to be focused on it.

Unyielding is ok at Silver (unless someone else correct me).
Haven't played much, it's the classic "guy gets cursed". Not my interest in futa, but most likely yours (judging by which games you consider good ;) ). It's quite polished, a quality thing.

I for got a couple others.

-Breeders of Nephelim:
you can choose to be a futa on character chreation.
It's like Breeding Season, run around, capture/charm chicks (with dicks or not) and breed (you or them).
Graphics are absolutely astounding... and that's all.
Unfortunately, the dev apparently is not really into adding quests, so you just run around fucking and breeding (quests are more like objetives, which include... fucking and breeding this or that. Which unlocks more zones. Or just unlock all zones as an option.)
I'd rate it silver, since you need to look out for futas. I think you can remove males, but you can't set the percentage of females/futas.
Orientation:
none. You choose.
Graphics:
HEAVY. Like FU**G HEAVY. But if your PC can run it, is worth a couple plays just to enjoy the maps and critters.
WoW style, and even more.
Playability:
excellent movement, zero re-playability as there is no story or choices.

-Heroine Rescue Team:
You're a female/futa warrior, and run dungeons to rescue other girls, which join you to rescue more girls on difficult dungeons.
The game is simple and there's no story, just hack n' slash n' fuck.
Sex is part of the combat, so no "get defeated/defeat your opponents". When someone gets knocked down (with a skill, a certain amount of hits, a trap or a spell), it's fuck time (and there's plenty of options to pick, depending you're a futa, a girl, a girl with strapon, and how many other girls are with you on the team) ti'll it gets up/shake away the fucker.
Lots of items and dungeons, and you can "equip" a penis so you can be a futa yourself (it's not a strapon -which is an item actually-, it's a real dick. I guess the dev didn't bothered doing a quest or the like). You can choose balls or no balls (since it seems a very decisive option among players).
No males I can recall except goblins, which look like traps, and a single male boss.
It's incredibly fun because the simplicity of it.
The game (or I'd say the dev) has a good modding community so there are lots of mods to add TONS of stuff, and of course, a lot is geared towards futa.
Different enemies have their own sex "attacks", and you can recruit/enslave them too, along your own and the ones along your companions, plus the ones you can get with your companions just for fun. For example, your team gets overrun by goblins, and several goblins will do lots of things to each of your teammates all at the same time. If there are dungeon items (like a cage), goblins might carry you/a teammate there for even more stuff. So yeah, LOTS of fucking (if you get dragged to a pillory, expect to have a line of enemies front and back to have their turn)
Orientation:
none. It's fuck or get fucked on equal amounts.
Graphics:
mid-to-high. Old PCs can run it at low settings but when there's an horde of enemies it will lag.
It's Toffisama (Fallen Angel Marielle, Amazon Brawl) style, but in 3D.
Playability:
excellent. Moving around and combat is precise. Lots of Replayability as there are tons of mods, and dungeons keep changing.

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Immoral Sorceress seems to have been removed from this forum. Of course I can access the devblog just fine but I prefer to keep updated on here. Is this something to do with that disturbing content violating forum rules?

Reactions: RHFlash
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes