cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite boring update since mc basically did nothing on love path.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
MC is very hot but sex scenes just feel "weird" to me. Does anyone get this feeling too?
I'm kinda sad for she is so Hot and BEAUTIFUL and I can't enjoy her.

Reactions: dr.ek

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
MC is very hot but sex scenes just feel "weird" to me. Does anyone get this feeling too?
I'm kinda sad for she is so Hot and BEAUTIFUL and I can't enjoy her.
the sexy scenes are very short,they need to get bigger.The game is great but we want better sex scenes.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
My Future Wife Official Walkthrough E03 v0.20
Download link:

My Future Wife Image Preview - E03v0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Estimated Game Release on 09 July 2021 for Advisers Tier
2139670.jpg
The Beta will be around July 09-10, but I didn't say for Advisers Tier.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and jpphun

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
From v0.1-0.16: MFW had more Romance scenes than NTR scenes. We had no complaints from NTR fans. But we had complaints from some people who false claimed that there were 80% NTR.
From v0.17-0.21: NTR started to have more scenes than Romance scenes. And?

I haven't and won't try to please anyone. I develop this game the way I want. I will never try to balance anything, I will never drop anything either. Don't think your complaints can affect me. I still remember when the game was in v0.2, an NTR-hater said that this game wouldn't pass v0.5 because of NTR and how I deal with NTR-haters. It's 2 years already. I still develop this game, and there's no reason for me be scared of NTR-haters either.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
From v0.1-0.16: MFW had more Romance scenes than NTR scenes. We had no complaints from NTR fans. But we had complaints from some people who false claimed that there were 80% NTR.
From v0.17-0.21: NTR started to have more scenes than Romance scenes. And?

I haven't and won't try to please anyone. I develop this game the way I want. I will never try to balance anything, I will never drop anything either. Don't think your complaints can affect me. I still remember when the game was in v0.2, an NTR-hater said that this game wouldn't pass v0.5 because of NTR and how I deal with NTR-haters. It's 2 years already. I still develop this game, and there's no reason for me be scared of NTR-haters either.
There really isn't. It's your game to make however you see fit.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.21] [InsanErotica] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.05 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 539 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.03 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 522 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Wow My future Wife & Summer of Love got updated on the same day!

I have plenty of cum to spill today :devilish:

Just one question....this is episode 3 right?
If I download this update, will the first and 2nd episodes be included as well?

Reactions: LadyBee

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have two questions.

One is about NTR, sharing and swinging. Searching for "NTR" gave me 18 pages of results of which I only looked at the first 3, so I apologize if this may have been answered before. I also looked at the walkthrough pdf. In there I see a sharing/swinging route, no ntr route. So my question is, is the content on that route actual ntr - the mc doesn't consent to it - or is it consensual sharing/swinging? I love sharing/swinging, more people to have fun with, all friendly, all good. NTR, however, I understand as LIs going behind MCs back, cheating on him, doing something MC didn't consent to and doesn't want.
Can someone clear this up for me and tell me which of the two it is in this game?

The other thing is the [rape] and [sleep sex] tags. I don't like non-consensual sexual content. Is it avoidable? Who is the rapist? MC?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes