evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How much content is there? I dont see much at the changelog. Game doesnt seem to have much progress, looks abandoned, hopefully not. This is interesting and great, having asian heroines is amazing..

Reactions: Albaduldür

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content is there? I dont see much at the changelog. Game doesnt seem to have much progress, looks abandoned, hopefully not. This is interesting and great, having asian heroines is amazing..
not abandoned just bit long time between updates, plenty of content (sexual and other) no matter what path you choose.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
not abandoned just bit long time between updates, plenty of content (sexual and other) no matter what path you choose.
Quite right, this time the public version is rather late, but MFW has a lot of content.

John David

Jun 21, 2017
I notice a couple of the images in the previews, mainly the banner image and the other one a the pool don't appear to be in the game yet. I searched the files and couldn't locate them.

Reactions: Albaduldür

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update, had to replay from start to finish bathroom scene with ha-young since no idea where i did wrong. replay was with harem path and plenty of scenes prev. unseen (besides after end of game checks).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
nice update, had to replay from start to finish bathroom scene with ha-young since no idea where i did wrong. replay was with harem path and plenty of scenes prev. unseen (besides after end of game checks).
what is good too, that you can play different routes with the individual girls. For instance, you can be on the sharing path with Ha-Young and on the romance or harem path with Hui-Bing.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
When you said 'the update is short' every month, I knew it would lead to this. While trying to see a scene, you'll see that you miss a lot of scenes before.
what is good too, that you can play different routes with the individual girls. For instance, you can be on the sharing path with Ha-Young and on the romance or harem path with Hui-Bing.
That's the point. There are hidden routes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When you said 'the update is short' every month, I knew it would lead to this. While trying to see a scene, you'll see that you miss a lot of scenes before.
well no pdf-wt (on every update leaked) so relied on wt-mod (not sure if it's false means that choose that option) and solo route updates were shortish. romance route checks afterwards didn't also show nothing/much unseen, harem (which i wasn't) showed plenty.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
well no pdf-wt (on every update leaked) so relied on wt-mod (not sure if it's false means that choose that option) and solo route updates were shortish. romance route checks afterwards didn't also show nothing/much unseen, harem (which i wasn't) showed plenty.
The WT-Mod is a nice one, but as I found out, it recommends the choices leading to all options of the path (e.g. romance or corruption) you chose without variance. So e.g. all romance, all corruption or all harem.
But you can choose different paths for the main girls in the same playthrough! I have playthroughs with e.g. romancing Hui-Bing and swinging with Ha-Young at the same time.
Or you can share Hui-Bing and still be the father of her daughter, while your MC and Ha-Young have fun with Tara and Ellie or a strict romance with Ha-Young.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.22]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.22]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.20]

di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.20]

of

My Future Wife Ep. 1 [ v0.5 ]

My Future Wife Ep.2 [v0.10]

My Future Wife Ep. 3 [v0.19]

di un fan

My Future Wife Ep. 1 [ v0.5 ]

My Future Wife Ep.2 [v0.10]

My Future Wife Ep. 3 [v0.19]

of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.18]

di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.18]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-01
Version: Episode 3 v0.22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ale3
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes