ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why is the walkthrough file an exe? I'm a bit wary to even download it.

any kind soul would tell me if the animations are good in this game?
Not particularly. They're very stiff in/out loops. Have been since I started following this dev's games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me why the EP4 Walkthrough is an exe file?
No, it's an EXE file, on zippyshare. Looks suspect, so no DL for me.
EP4 1.29 Walkthrough is an exe file?
Why is the walkthrough file an exe? I'm a bit wary to even download it.
As I told another forum member, the walkthrough should be a pdf or txt file. An exe is definitely wrong and should ring the alarm bells! That CANNOT be the correct walkthrough!
it's my bad, thought i had wt-pdf too and uploaded 1st thing in game folder to zippy and it was *game*.exe and reported it as wt so ignore it and blame mods for not checking it :)P). mistakes happen in hurry.

no wt-pdf or wt-mod yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i'm glad this is over. last update continued on path set on prev. updates so nothing unexpected.

after sol, ne and mff are completed i'm done with these cloned games.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi!
Some interesting developments towards the end of this series!(AFAIK there are only 1-2 further updates til end)
And you can mix them, depending on how you play, in one run I had mostly Romance/Harem, Swinging/Sharing scenes and even a scene counted by the game among NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hannah will succeed or fail depending on the routes. Her true intention will only be known in Clean Slate. I'm rarely here on this forum, and you're the only one I still want to answer questions on this forum at the moment. So if you don't see my answers, it means that I haven't logged in. It's better to find me on discord if you have any questions. Unlike patreon, there's no paywall to ask questions on discord.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the search showed me a rundown on definitions, walls of text and different routes, but preventing ntr by taking the sharing route wouldnt make much difference for me, so i ask in a plain and simple way: Is there a route where my girl(s) gets only fucked by the protagonist?

• Haha
Reactions: hans851

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well...if you fall in love with your rapist and he wants to swing until he dumps you for one of the other bitches you covered all 3...but if its that kind of story i'm out...

Reactions: AlexTorch and EJW
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes