Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting! I knew that there was a vote about a pregnancy for Ha-Young, but I did not know the results. Since you mention only Hui-Bing is pregnant, so our semi-main girl Elly does not get pregnant too?
As for "Summer class": will be interesting how that story goes.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Interesting! I knew that there was a vote about a pregnancy for Ha-Young, but I did not know the results. Since you mention only Hui-Bing is pregnant, so our semi-main girl Elly does not get pregnant too?
As for "Summer class": will be interesting how that story goes.
Elly won't be pregnant either. But she has no impact on Clean Slate. Min-Ah in Summer Class has a different personality compared to Ha-Young. I used the same figure for Ha-Young because everyone voted for her. I intended to use a different figure, but I chose to follow the poll's result.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Elly won't be pregnant either. But she has no impact on Clean Slate. Min-Ah in Summer Class has a different personality compared to Ha-Young. I used the same figure for Ha-Young because everyone voted for her. I intended to use a different figure, but I chose to follow the poll's result.
Seems like Min-Ah has a long lost sister.:);) Joking aside, I am curious how summer Class will turn out. Have downloaded the Demo, I will look into it in the evening.

Reactions: Insane Erotica

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The last chapter of "MfW" is out! Hopefully it will come to us here some day!

Since I don´t know if you are often in the "Summer Class" thread, Insane Erotica, I post a short first look post here. Has potential, some paths are already known from you earlier games(cryptocurrency trader and streaming stuff;):)), but there are differences as well. Kalvin can become a friend or a rival, depending on how the future parts will turn out.
I like Angie, the MC´s girlfriend and we will see how Layla (who I think will turn out to be the gamer girl) and Min-ah will fit in, since the demo is a demo, so not too much happening.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i have question last time i played i was only able to continue Ha-Young route as GF . can i now get other girls as wife or GF ? or its just ha young ?

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
SO NO COMPLETION FOR THIS GAME ? A TROLL ENDING ?

WHERE is the Tag Troll ENDING ??

get them pregnant at least , x3 then made the dark corructed or something ... smh

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
SO NO COMPLETION FOR THIS GAME ? A TROLL ENDING ?

WHERE is the Tag Troll ENDING ??

get them pregnant at least , x3 then made the dark corructed or something ... smh
Hmmm? What do you mean? The last chapter of "My Future Wife" is out since 18th according to the Dev. I have not played it, but I know there will be several endings covering all the paths we could follow.

i have question last time i played i was only able to continue Ha-Young route as GF . can i now get other girls as wife or GF ? or its just ha young ?
I would like to help you, but I have trouble understanding what you mean with only being able to continue with Ha-Young as GF. While there are paths which cut off other options, you can play all paths depending on your choices. So I would need more info about what you did before that point.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm? What do you mean? The last chapter of "My Future Wife" is out since 18th according to the Dev. I have not played it, but I know there will be several endings covering all the paths we could follow.

I would like to help you, but I have trouble understanding what you mean with only being able to continue with Ha-Young as GF. While there are paths which cut off other options, you can play all paths depending on your choices. So I would need more info about what you did before that point.
can you have other gf/wife other than ha-young ?

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The last chapter of "MfW" is out! Hopefully it will come to us here some day!

Since I don´t know if you are often in the "Summer Class" thread, Insane Erotica, I post a short first look post here. Has potential, some paths are already known from you earlier games(cryptocurrency trader and streaming stuff;):)), but there are differences as well. Kalvin can become a friend or a rival, depending on how the future parts will turn out.
I like Angie, the MC´s girlfriend and we will see how Layla (who I think will turn out to be the gamer girl) and Min-ah will fit in, since the demo is a demo, so not too much happening.
I also follow that thread. You can ask me there. I still answer a few people, and you are one of them.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
can you have other gf/wife other than ha-young ?
Definitely Hui-Bing and Elly, both already had such ending paths in the former 3 parts. I do not know how many endings in part 4 have such endings, but there should be some of them. You can definitely be in a realtionship with Hui-Bing in part 4.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Has somebody already played the new (and last) version 1.30? Would be nice to hear what kind of Ends the game has!

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
He had the downloads for his low supporters only open for a short time, and I missed that period. So I ragequitted my support of him on Patreon.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
He had the downloads for his low supporters only open for a short time, and I missed that period. So I ragequitted my support of him on Patreon.
More than half a month for $3 isn't a short period of time. And even after that time, who supported me in October if sending me a message to request the game, I always send them the links with the only request: not leaking the game on F95 and other sites. You're the first one I know that didn't send me any messages but went here and said as if I would never send you the links.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: makcim334 and Grelk

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
More than half a month for $3 isn't a short period of time. And even after that time, who supported me in October if sending me a message to request the game, I always send them the links with the only request: not leaking the game on F95 and other sites. You're the first one I know that didn't send me any messages but went here and said as if I would never send you the links.
Hi, insane erotica it absolutely understandable not to leak the version but are you planning to release it publicly after some time? It's nice to see the ending of game playing for such a long time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyFutureWife-EP4-1.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Rundmck and kokos94
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes