Mod Ren'Py Completed My Future Wife - Walkthrough Mod [Ep.1- 3 (v0.23)] [Techstar]

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Future Wife Mod.png
Overview:
In-game walkthrough mod for My Future Wife.
The mod highlight decisions to get the route that you want.
You can also change the MC name anytime in the game.

Note: Due to my recent promotion which increase job commitment I won't be modding Ep4.

Updated: 2021-09-28
Creator: InsanErotica
Modder: Techstar
Mod Version: 0.23
Game Version: Ep. 1 (v0.5) , Ep. 2 (v0.10), Ep. 3 (v0.23)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Walkthrough mod for Ep. 1 v0.05
:
Walkthrough mod for Ep. 2 v0.10:
Walkthrough mod for Ep. 3 v0.23:

If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the .

Do provide save file if you found any bug.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
Thank TheRequestor for the Official Walkthrough.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Well, a quick look through the Walkthrough Mod, and looks cool. Hopefully you would continue and include Episode 3 at some point. But for now, do like it. Thank you for your work on the Walkthrough Mod on 1 and 2.
Thank you for your appreciation and yes, I will continue with episode 3 mod. Episode 3 got 4 different route and I thinking on how is should display without confusion. Also will be doing scene replay mod in the near future.

can android with mod please ?
Not in the near future, as I got no experience doing android port. Also I will be focus on improving the mod first.
You might want to make a request on the66's Android Port Requests thread.

dra4654

Dec 11, 2020
i download and test my phone, it's ok no prolem but you can change highlight purple color to green color ? because it's a bit hard to see

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Constant crashes, very few of the stat gains and losses are actually labeled. Some color labels with zero information.
This mod needs a lot of work.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Constant crashes, very few of the stat gains and losses are actually labeled. Some color labels with zero information.
This mod needs a lot of work.
For the crashes, which os are you using and if possible can you screenshot it.
As I dun own any android and mac device, I can only depend on feedback for error.
The game itself dun have much stat change, color labels with zero information mostly is the recommend choice.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
For the crashes, which os are you using and if possible can you screenshot it.
As I dun own any android and mac device, I can only depend on feedback for error.
The game itself dun have much stat change, color labels with zero information mostly is the recommend choice.
Windows 10 64 bit. And I can't ss it because after the tenth or so crash I just deleted the whole thing.