RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
Don't make me believe you can't wait for less than 10 days especially when the best parts aren't present in the 1.5 ?
You can't really blame people for being excited after waiting since june for more content. I'm also surprised that 2.0 is that close. Is it just story and the combat cut-ins that's left for it? And is area 2 is going to be like the first, with more content planned after more is done for the game?

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
Headpat just post a comment right now:
"I didn't really take asian timezones into account when I said that, sorry about that.
I'm currently in the process of cutting out some parts that my artist couldn't make in time and need to do some bugfixing for the sequence breaks that happen. I need a few more hours until it's uploaded.
"

Hope it help some to be more patient and sorry for those who don't have the time to test it today.
the author is too kind,He doesn't need to think about Asian timezones at all.I just think it's interesting to think about timezones

Reactions: Aereon1104

Jeress

Nov 16, 2018
It's maybe another week for the full version and Headpat said he had to cut out a lot (like the wandering scenes, a favorite of mine) to make sure the game didn't break so I wouldn't worry too much about the demo/beta version.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
well, don't say that, it's their right anyway
More like we wait for the version 2, some don't even download the 1.5 and prefer to keep the surprise for the main upload.

You can't really blame people for being excited after waiting since june for more content. I'm also surprised that 2.0 is that close. Is it just story and the combat cut-ins that's left for it? And is area 2 is going to be like the first, with more content planned after more is done for the game?
Wait since 2 months for an hentai games isn't really so big. I know what I say it's been years since I'm waiting Kagura games to translate some games :cry:
I don't blame just try to calm the disappointment and excitment here and the subscribers are excited too especially when we see what coming from.
What I say is don't have a so big opinion of the version 1.5 when the version 2 is so close. Especially when I bet it only raise the hype and excitment instead than calm it for some.
Don't worry if Headpat don't post the version 2 yesterday it's mainly because the last arts, it's just a question of days now (don't want to give a date to prevent some to be overhyped, believe the update need to come exactly at this moment and end disappointing or angry).

I just want to know if i have to keep searching the web for the file
It's your choice. But if you want my opinion it's better to wait for the version 2, instead than chase something who could make you become impatient or on the opposite a bit disappointing because you don't enough.
Not like I prevent you to be curious but the version 2 is very close as I say and some of the main news I prefer to don't spoil here aren't present in the 1.5.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
so, the update is out but the subscribers do not want to share it?
Maybe not directly here but I think it's not a problem if you ask one by PM and don't make a big mess about it here like
What it's all ? or Oh my god it's so good guys you don't know what you miss.
No reason to harass them at all cost either, if they don't want to share it it's their choice.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Maybe not directly here but I think it's not a problem if you ask one by PM and don't make a big mess about it here like
What it's all ? or Oh my god it's so good guys you don't know what you miss.
No reason to harass them at all cost either, if they don't want to share it it's their choice.
i dont want to harass anyone, someone knows if i pay the $2 subscribestar tier i receive the update?

Reactions: Sunny972

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I'm just curious what's actually new/different in v1.5 and how long the dev thinks it'll take to release v2.0?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
i dont want to harass anyone, someone knows if i pay the $2 subscribestar tier i receive the update?
Wasn't specifically again you don't worry, just need to say it because I know some can be very persistent when it come to new updates.
After yes if you become a subscriber you can see the last Headpat's comment with the 1.5 update but also some news about the version 2.

• Angry
Reactions: Virgin boy

XRMC

Nov 11, 2016
I'm just curious what's actually new/different in v1.5 and how long the dev thinks it'll take to release v2.0?
Intro to new town with like 3 short events. Very basic and not much available yet. No combat or town events in new area available yet.

Based on last post on Subscribestar sounds like they are aiming for full Act 2 in another week. My guess is it would be made available to subscribers, unsure if there is any plans to officially make it public at some point.

Honestly I don’t think the 1.5 version is worth it unless you are super desperate or want to try and get a sneak peek at some of the potential upcoming events by looking at the packaged images since most of them aren’t available in game yet.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
It's great to see the people here excited for an update, but this might end up disappointing some. It's more like an act 1.5 than a full act 2 update that some people were expecting.
I think I will move from big planned releases (that stress the hell out of me) to just sporadic smaller updates like this one. Less deadline stress and I get to hear what people think of it more frequently.
Love the Oblivion guard lines, i think someone already marked this but in a scene (park in the south of the city, next to a hole of dirt) the first dialog is missing

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
So what the new scenes are you get to see the Antagonist. A trainer event where you get new moves but she gets fucked (but option to pay gold instead) a scene where if she cant get gold to buy a rope she has a scene. Then you have two scenes with the antagonist one which is avoidable and the second happens no matter what.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
"Wait since 2 months for an hentai games isn't really so big. I know what I say it's been years since I'm waiting Kagura games to translate some games :cry:
I don't blame just try to calm the disappointment and excitment here and the subscribers are excited too especially when we see what coming from.
What I say is don't have a so big opinion of the version 1.5 when the version 2 is so close. Especially when I bet it only raise the hype and excitment instead than calm it for some.
Don't worry if Headpat don't post the version 2 yesterday it's mainly because the last arts, it's just a question of days now (don't want to give a date to prevent some to be overhyped, believe the update need to come exactly at this moment and end disappointing or angry)."

God there is still games that Kagura claimed YEARS AGO and still havent translated. They claim a lot of games to get that money from but sometimes either do it slow or forget they have the claim and promise to translate.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
"Wait since 2 months for an hentai games isn't really so big. I know what I say it's been years since I'm waiting Kagura games to translate some games :cry:
Don't worry if Headpat don't post the version 2 yesterday it's mainly because the last arts, it's just a question of days now (don't want to give a date to prevent some to be overhyped, believe the update need to come exactly at this moment and end disappointing or angry)."

God there is still games that Kagura claimed YEARS AGO and still havent translated. They claim a lot of games to get that money from but sometimes either do it slow or forget they have the claim and promise to translate.
yeah im still waiting for noelle, luckily this game is on English so no need for translation

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Exactly and it's more than 10$ each game if I remember well so hard to claim waiting 2 months for a free update is so big in comparison. And Headpat is cool for a dev, I know some who don't even care of those who don't pay and are really severe with those who share the "paywall-only" content and information.

• Angry
Reactions: Virgin boy
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes