• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game remind the other game. i forgot the name of the game. this game is good. can't wait for the next update. pregnancy is must.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
A full length game from dev of that one much smaller one?.. Sure.. Probably will be interesting- They know the mystery pov well enough which is rarely done well. So interested in how this one does. If it's even the same perspective.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
what do you need to do next after the get gear part and the guy will be waiting in the library (library is locked)

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I remember this dev and i do remember to read about this game on his blog long time ago, i'm happy to see he still working on his new game the previous one was fun but short this one is already looking better in both art and content. I'll keep a close eye on this on, looking forward for the future updates and good luck to the dev!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looks cool, will wait for a bit more content before checking it out though. Good luck dev. :)

croPath

May 10, 2017
looks like another game with potential but no actual content, bad flow and well no scenes just like the previous one from the devs

croPath

May 10, 2017
Hopefully the ntr is a bit more tame than the other game this dev made. For me if the girl loses her mind and starts to ignore the MC the ntr becomes a bit pointless.
dude the point of the game is the NTR why would it be "tame " when the other game of the dev is tame, there is like 4-5 scenes in that one alltogether

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I like it because it seems to have certain vestiges of being "avoidable" or at least that some things can be avoided.... For example at the time of the spells with garret, although I still love that hidden ntr that you can see.... More or less

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
The demo has been out for a while and today I started getting harassment on my other sites, so I was wondering if someone made a thread on here again. It's a hilarious way to get notified.

I'm glad to hear people liked it. Some pointed out the filesize, MV has a bunch of big files and some of the plugins I'm using break apart, for whatever reason, when some of the unused media stuff gets deleted. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out the issue to no avail so I just uploaded it with all the unused stuff included. Maybe I can figure out the problem at some point but I'm not particularly good at this.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Looks promising. I'd personally wait a bit before I support it with money since many games go stale relatively fast.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet but looking at pic 8 I always find it funny how possesive and controlling the girls that are sleeping around or getting NTR'd are to the MC (the dude getting cucked) most of the time. Like in most of the NTR stories the guy either get's to have sex with the girl or not even at all, while she sleeps around with another guy or multiple guys, but the second the guy looks at another girl she will get all mad and possesive only to either leave him in the end anyway, keep him cause she "loves" him but still sleep around behind his back or turn him into a complete cuck that is never again allowed to have sex and only get's to watch her sleep with other guys but he's not allowed to leave her cause either he still "loves" her or she just won't ever let him go.

Heck a lot of the NTR stories premise are that the girl believes the guy cheated on them, though it never actually happened, and then they keep cheating on the guy cause well why not? But he's still not allowed to cheat on her! Most common trope is him hanging around with his sister/cousin which she spots somehow or some dude uses a pic of it to make her cheat. Then instead of asking, and even if they've been together for years (which makes no sense how she doesn't even know how his sis looks like), she won't trust him for a second only to later found out that oops he was looking for a present for her, an engagement ring or just asking for tips on how to date her. Cry cry cry and then she keeps cheating or get's blackmailed to keep cheating... or she keeps it a secret but at this point she's usually pregnant with the guy she cheated withs kid...

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet but looking at pic 8 I always find it funny how possesive and controlling the girls that are sleeping around or getting NTR'd are to the MC (the dude getting cucked) most of the time. Like in most of the NTR stories the guy either get's to have sex with the girl or not even at all, while she sleeps around with another guy or multiple guys, but the second the guy looks at another girl she will get all mad and possesive only to either leave him in the end anyway, keep him cause she "loves" him but still sleep around behind his back or turn him into a complete cuck that is never again allowed to have sex and only get's to watch her sleep with other guys but he's not allowed to leave her cause either he still "loves" her or she just won't ever let him go.

Heck a lot of the NTR stories premise are that the girl believes the guy cheated on them, though it never actually happened, and then they keep cheating on the guy cause well why not? But he's still not allowed to cheat on her! Most common trope is him hanging around with his sister/cousin which she spots somehow or some dude uses a pic of it to make her cheat. Then instead of asking, and even if they've been together for years (which makes no sense how she doesn't even know how his sis looks like), she won't trust him for a second only to later found out that oops he was looking for a present for her, an engagement ring or just asking for tips on how to date her. Cry cry cry and then she keeps cheating or get's blackmailed to keep cheating... or she keeps it a secret but at this point she's usually pregnant with the guy she cheated withs kid...
Like real life.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes