RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Why think about it? We have no information about him.
It's just speculation for the sake of entertainment. We don't have a lot of information about him at all, but you can still extrapolate from what little there is and by thinking about what would make sense given what the rest of the game looks like. The extrapolation is at least good enough to provide some entertaining speculation regardless of how accurate we can expect our speculation to be.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

jaden000

May 30, 2020
for what its worth.. i very much agree with you.

act 3 has been the absolute peak so far. the dirty talk, flirting, and sleeping around with everyone under the guise of healing to keep anon oblivious (not to mention the tension between sana and kuma) was just way way too good. i cannot stress that enough. act 4 definitely regressed sanas corruption progression in many ways that felt unnatural to me. there is good stuff there- the recent orc tent scene in act 4 stands out as a highlight and a step in the right direction, but i worry it may be getting too late (i know headpat is eager to move onto lunas game).

it just kinda reminds me of getting the ultimate weapon at the end of a videogame, but there are no more real enemies to kill with it anymore.

my biggest dissapointment so far has been at the very start of act 4- when anon gets knocked out by the succubus, and kuma defeats her- that sana doesnt take the opportunity to hook up with kuma right there on the spot. at the very least there should have been a corruption check or something that would activate a scene if sana was lewd enough.. because at that point in time the way things were going with my runthrough, it was out of character for sana NOT to bang kuma- and that honestly left a bad taste im still not quite over.

theres nothing wrong with sana loving anon- at least to me. but at this stage of the game she 100% shouldnt even be thinking about him once before dropping him for some dick on the side. she should be actively seeking it out.
Who is Kuma I forgot haven’t played in a while

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
w3 was always an awful game in every aspect except cinema but people were blind
Cinema? Direction of cutscenes was absolutely cringe. W3 was total shit
bg3 is also a boring trash game
Based
elden ring is overhyped trash too?
DS=Sekiro>DS3>ER>DS2, and yes, ER was absolutely overhyped, no sane person would call it good after tones of copypasted bosses and exploration with no rewards, not to mention absolutely static open-world

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes