RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Personally I really like this idea of the beast girl having low resistance to molestations due to their nature and people are taking advantage of that behind your back. We already saw tons of basic races like elves and human women getting cursed, blackmailed or raped in NTR stories, so I'm all for some beastgirls getting spotlight. And as other user said, creative situations here are making this game even more enjoyable and fresh.
Agreed, between the herb that puts beastgirls into heat, and how they seem to be easily aroused, has provided lots of interesting scenes for Sana as she goes on her own.

Aug 2, 2019
Not to spit on any hard work Headpat has done, but anyone else find it kind of lame that the mansion scenes are being repurposed elsewhere? I just feel it takes away a lot of purpose from the mansion, which had very little purpose to begin with.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
My own issue with this game is demon town. It's one location that ignores Kanas corruption stat and makes it seem like avoiding any ntr is futile effort. I can accept mansion maid situation but all this hotel and other places are just Kana casually whoring out herself. I know it's not like NTR is entirely avoidable in this game but it irks me that this one location just spits on my attempts to keep her corruption low.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
My own issue with this game is demon town. It's one location that ignores Kanas corruption stat and makes it seem like avoiding any ntr is futile effort. I can accept mansion maid situation but all this hotel and other places are just Kana casually whoring out herself. I know it's not like NTR is entirely avoidable in this game but it irks me that this one location just spits on my attempts to keep her corruption low.
I think a lot of the demon town could be restructured once the game is done content wise since a lot of it was due to time constraints, assuming Headpat's is up to it. Touching up all the towns, rearranging some events to make it more cohesive and sprinkling more of the small events, which is by far my favorite part of this game, would push it to GOAT tier. Hopefully there's enough support for something like that, eventually.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Chocofox withdrawal. . . go on without me. . .
Hang in there, soldier! There will be more fox the moment my artist finishes up.

Not to spit on any hard work Headpat has done, but anyone else find it kind of lame that the mansion scenes are being repurposed elsewhere? I just feel it takes away a lot of purpose from the mansion, which had very little purpose to begin with.
I think once you see the two scenes I decided to move elsewhere you will still like them! I think if I didn't mention it nobody would know they were scrapped from the mansion.
I'm not sure what you mean with "very little purpose" as the mansion is full of H scenes already. Maybe you mean for story purposes? What I wanted from it was for the player to dislike Karl and love Bnui! Did we achieve it?

My own issue with this game is demon town. It's one location that ignores Kanas corruption stat and makes it seem like avoiding any ntr is futile effort. I can accept mansion maid situation but all this hotel and other places are just Kana casually whoring out herself.
Sorry! It sounds like a good idea to put a loud warning in front of unfinished acts from now on to tell people to secure a savefile before going in.
Half the players are telling me Sana corrupts too slowly and the other half are telling me she corrupts too quickly. I said "screw it we'll figure this act out later".

Touching up all the towns, rearranging some events to make it more cohesive and sprinkling more of the small events, which is by far my favorite part of this game, would push it to GOAT tier.
The difficult part is touching these things up without ruining existing save files.
There is the misconception that the game is done after we did the endings which is not the case! I still have a very long to-do list for Sana.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
The difficult part is touching these things up without ruining existing save files.
There is the misconception that the game is done after we did the endings which is not the case! I still have a very long to-do list for Sana.
While I respect that you don't want to ruin save files after the ending is up and you're touching thing up, IMO it wouldn't be all that bad if saves get borked, either due to engine problems or new content breaking older ones, ect. ect., and we have to start over. The game isn't long enough play-time wise to where that that would ruin the game in any way. (Not because the game doesn't have a lot of content, mind you, tt's just kinda the nature of these types of RPGM games to be on the shorter end of game length.)

So long as you communicate that older saves won't work anymore, I believe (reasonable) people will be ok with it.

Aug 15, 2020
While I respect that you don't want to ruin save files after the ending is up and you're touching thing up, IMO it wouldn't be all that bad if saves get borked, either due to engine problems or new content breaking older ones, ect. ect., and we have to start over. The game isn't long enough play-time wise to where that that would ruin the game in any way. (Not because the game doesn't have a lot of content, mind you, tt's just kinda the nature of these types of RPGM games to be on the shorter end of game length.)

So long as you communicate that older saves won't work anymore, I believe (reasonable) people will be ok with it.
yea man fuck the saves more content is the move for sure.

Aug 2, 2019
I think once you see the two scenes I decided to move elsewhere you will still like them! I think if I didn't mention it nobody would know they were scrapped from the mansion.
I'm not sure what you mean with "very little purpose" as the mansion is full of H scenes already. Maybe you mean for story purposes? What I wanted from it was for the player to dislike Karl and love Bnui! Did we achieve it?
Ah apologies, I meant in terms of the story.

It's moreso the fact that it comes off as a big important story event, given that it's one of the first encounters you run into with the new city, even warranting an establishing cutscene, but once you get into it, you're really only there for a few days.

It's more that Karl comes off as a big threat, but then is, more or less, absent after the fact(as far as I'm aware).

Though, as for Bnui, she is definitely more fleshed out, she came off as rather curt and kind of arrogant initially, the date scene definitely expanded on her enough that she's certainly more likeable, while also being unique, tonally, compared to the rest of the cast.

Anyways, just disregard what I said before, I'm sure what you're working on will be great and I'm sorry if I insulted or upset you, I know I can come off as a bit rude, though I don't mean it that way and I hope you're day is going well!

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes